Growth Marketing Associate
New York, NY /
Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
Kaia Health is inviting creative, collaborative, passionate and organized team players to join our expanding marketing team! We’re currently seeking an Growth Marketing Associate to be the go-to-person for making our customer and user journeys come to life. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing team by building, managing and using key infrastructure and resources to produce and distribute our B2B and consumer campaigns.
Additional role responsibilities include:
- Spearhead Kaia’s internal and external event strategy for business and consumer audiences, including webinars, networking events, virtual events, sponsorships, health business groups, in-person events. This includes planning, organizing, executing, communicating about, and measuring all events to meet business goals.
- Work closely with Kaia’s Marketing Operations Manager to set up and manage key marketing production and distribution vendors and/or platforms, including email automation tools, webinar infrastructure, digital marketing channels, press release distribution, and more.
- Support Marketing Operations in collaborating with key stakeholders across marketing and other functions to create strong performing campaigns and ensure use of data-driven insights and industry best practices
- Leverage marketing automation, CRM and digital marketing tools to create, send and measure emails, newsletters, and other marketing outreach related to lead generation and/or user enrollment and engagement campaigns
- Support B2B and consumer-related marketing efforts by managing development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials
- Assist the marketing team by preparing written materials including some marketing copy, business communications, business or client-specific reports, and presentation scripts
- Analyze marketing and communications programs and make recommendations to adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness
- Participate in budget development and support budget management
What we’re looking for you to bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA or related graduate degree a plus
- 1-3+ years of marketing support experience; event management in the healthcare industry or start-up environment is preferred
- Exceptional project management and planning skills with an amazing eye for detail
- Understanding of multi-channel marketing campaigns and experience with using different tools, systems and resources to execute campaigns
- to Motivated self-starter comfortable in a start-up environment with fast growth and change of pace
- Experience and passion for working on a cross-functional team
- Ability to be proactive and stay organized
- Growth mindset and ability to seize every opportunity to learn and grow
- Experience with using marketing automation tools and CRM systems; Hubspot a plus
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Authorization to work in the U.S. (required)
You'll fit in with our company culture if you:
- Are user centric and view technology as a tool to improve a user’s life
- Have a bias for action; the world is complex and unpredictable place so starting, releasing, and getting feedback iteratively is the only possible path to success
- Strive to be articulate and humble, make the complex simple, present ideas openly, accepting that being wrong is part of the process
- Are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Have worked in a fast-growing organization before (preferred)
Some other things you will enjoy, specifically thinking about ‘the new normal’ post-COVID19
We have a sustainable, long-term impact: Most Kaianeers chose to work at Kaia and not at other companies simply because they want to have a lasting, positive impact on the world and not just talk about it. Providing remote access to the gold standard in management of chronic conditions already helps hundreds of thousands of users to reduce their suffering and win back quality time with their loved ones.
Flexible working hours: You can manage your day so that it works for you and your family. We are interested in the outcomes of your work, not the face time you spent with work.
Some more benefits listed on our website: https://www.kaiahealth.com/about-kaia/careers/
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.