Customer Success Associate
New York, NY /
Customer Success /
Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Associate who is excited about working closely with our client stakeholders and transforming client relationships into successful partnerships that benefit people nationwide. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Customer Success, this individual will collaborate with key decision makers at Kaia’s employer clients and execute on strategies to deepen our customer relationships.
You are responsible for supporting our client relationships, which begin with Kaia solution implementation and grow as we support more and more of the client’s population.
As an integral part of Kaia’s Customer Success team, you will:
- Focus on facilitating day to day operations of client support. To do this, you’ll:
- Qualify, prioritize, and manage customer requests
- Proactively identifying areas of improvement that will benefit our clients and their employees (who are the patients benefiting from Kaia)
- Prepare reports on Kaia patient engagement and synthesize recurring trends to be shared with internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with vendor & internal engineering stakeholders to ensure benefit eligibility is continually updated and tested
- Patient communication operations & analysis, including managing employee/patient educational campaigns
- Execute on other strategically important projects, such as welcome kit fulfillment, product enhancements, and testimonial collection, to ensure we continue to delight our patients and clients
- Partner with Customer Success team to develop and hone overall customer success strategy, primarily:
- Formulating best practices learned from our customers and implementing them across the book of business
- Serving as the bridge from customers to internal Kaia departments
Within the Kaia organization we expect you to:
- Support the Customer Success Manager in growing our relationships with existing customers, end-to-end
- Serve as the customer’s “voice” and champion within the Kaia organization
- Serve as the “face” of Kaia to our customers
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer facing or analytical role
- You have a strong passion for healthtech and are eager to contribute to the chronic disease management space
- You are a great written and verbal communicator - connecting with people who share a similar passion is something you draw energy from!
- You are excited about the opportunity to work cross functionally as part of a broader team in an effort to provide the best possible customer experience.
- You are an exceptionally organized person, and consider attention to detail a key strength of yours
- You are a fast learner and eager to “dive into the deep end” in an effort to continually hone your craft
- Prior experience working in healthcare, health tech, or in the employee benefits world is a plus!
We live our values and how we interact as people is important to us. Our company culture is defined by our six key values:
- We help each other to deliver the best results
- We excel at execution
- We are owners
- We always put our users first
- We dive deep into topics to find the best solutions
- We are eager to learn and have an impact
Some other things you will enjoy, specifically thinking about ‘the new normal’ post-COVID19
We have a sustainable, long-term impact: Most Kaianeers chose to work at Kaia and not at other companies simply because they want to have a lasting, positive impact on the world and not just talk about it. Providing remote access to the gold standard in management of chronic conditions already helps hundreds of thousands of users to reduce their suffering and win back quality time with their loved ones.
Flexible working hours: You can manage your day so that it works for you and your family. We are interested in the outcomes of your work, not the face time you spent with work.
Some more benefits listed on our website: https://www.kaiahealth.com/about-kaia/careers/
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.