(Intern / Working Student) Product Quality Analyst
Munich, Germany /
Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
We are looking for a driven student who is excited about building user-friendly applications and wants to gain exposure to a professional software development environment.
The role encompasses:
- Actively participate in product design, feature specification, and iteration within a cross-functional team
- Test and analyze our products by executing smoke tests, regression- and release tests as well as creating small automation tests
- Proactively identify, prioritize, raise, and documents issues and ingest them into the development workflow
- Identify the root cause of issues down to a technical level by working closely with engineers and the tech lead of the respective team
- You have strong analytical skills, are very structured, and a fast learner
- Initial software development experience in one object oriented language (e.g. Introduction to Software Engineering course)
- Avid user of mobile apps who is excited about creating beautiful, easy-to use apps
- Ability to communicate with engineers about technical aspects and ability to dive deep if necessary to understand and influence first order mechanics
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently, effectively, and in a structured way
- Currently pursuing an academic degree, preferably in Science, Engineering, or related fields (early semesters are welcome)
- You are available 16-20 hours per week (and potentially more during semester breaks)
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Opportunity to shape the future of digital health – one of the fastest growing industries
- A goal that allows you to grow with.
- Work with an experienced founding team (previously founded and scaled Foodora)
- Flat hierarchies, flexible vacation and working times
- Free drinks, team events, knowledge sharing sessions
Some other things you will enjoy, specifically thinking about ‘the new normal’ post-COVID19
We have a sustainable, long-term impact: Most Kaianeers chose to work at Kaia and not at other companies simply because they want to have a lasting, positive impact on the world and not just talk about it. Providing remote access to the gold standard in management of chronic conditions already helps hundreds of thousands of users to reduce their suffering and win back quality time with their loved ones.
Flexible working hours: You can manage your day so that it works for you and your family. We are interested in the outcomes of your work, not the face time you spent with work.
Some more benefits listed on our website: https://www.kaiahealth.com/about-kaia/careers/
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.