Provider Partnership Success Manager
New York, NY /
Customer Success /
Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and accomplished Provider Partnership Success Manager who has experience working with providers and other care delivery partners, and transforming conceptual partnerships into concrete, value additive collaborations. Reporting to the Vice President of Growth and Business Operations, this individual will collaborate with providers and related partners to implement and execute on partnership strategies to expand the reach of Kaia Health’s solution, improve patient outcomes, and reduce healthcare costs. Provider partners are crucial for Kaia to ensure all Kaia patients get access to the care they need.
You are responsible for all aspects of provider partnership success, starting with the implementation of provider and care delivery partnerships through longer term relationship management.
- As part of Kaia’s Customer Success team, you will own a portfolio of provider and care delivery partnerships and work closely with Kaia Health and partner teams to drive successful partnership outcomes, including by:
- Working with provider and partner stakeholders to develop partnership roadmaps that are aligned with partner business and care delivery strategies
- Executing on partnership roadmaps, delivering value to all parties while making sure all Kaia’s patients are treated in manner appropriate to their condition
- Embedding the Kaia product portfolio into our clients’ care continuum. You are a crucial piece of the puzzle to ensuring the interoperability of Kaia’s solutions with other systems within the network.
- Being excited by pioneering processes and interoperability of digital health platforms in the healthcare ecosystem. Kaia’s product is not a highly technical implementation, yet it is a novel product requiring a thoughtful and thorough approach
- Coordinating data-exchange protocols as-needed between Kaia and our provider partners considering privacy regulations, such as HIPAA.
- Collaborating with Kaia Health subject matter experts to identify and incorporate best-in-class clinical, operational, marketing strategies to support successful implementations and ongoing relationships
- Developing metrics and milestones to measure the success of partnerships and routinely reporting on progress, as well as partnership impacts on Kaia’s existing employer and health plan book of business
- Leading regular business reviews with executive partners on performance, including detailed patient reviews
- Serving as a day-to-day contact for key partner counterparts
- Partner with Kaia Health and Customer Success leadership to develop and hone overall growth strategy, including by:
- Developing standardized tools that can be applied across all care delivery partners, including contract, implementation, and relationship management framework
- Formulating best practices learned from Kaia’s partner portfolio and ensure best practices are implemented with all clients
- Participating in product designs, contributing technical insights and formulation of scope and requirements. Communicate to engineering and operations teams when defining and prioritizing features, enhancements, platform improvements, and customer requests.
- Being a crucial liaison between Kaia’s Product and Commercial teams and the implementation / project management teams of our partners
Within the Kaia organization we expect you to:
- Own our relationship with existing providers and care delivery partners, end-to-end. These relationships overlap with our employer and health plan partnerships
- Serve as the “partner’s voice” within the Kaia organization
- Qualify and manage partner requests
- Consolidate partner (B2B) feedback and present findings to Kaia leadership. We aim to continually drive value to all parties, including evolving Kaia’s product to meet market demands
- You have done it before: 5-10 years of experience in managing healthcare care delivery relationships, including with health systems or other provider organizations
- You have a strong understanding of healthcare, and of chronic disease management
- You have a deep understanding of the key stakeholders in healthcare ecosystem (payors, providers, patients), how they work, and how they interrelate
- Proficiency in implementing and supporting major application packages in or outside of the healthcare industry with a proven track record of successful clinical and business implementations.
- Experience with leading edge practices, tools, and technology as well as working in a highly regulated environment
- You are an exceptionally organized person, and consider project management a key strength of yours
- You are a fast learner and eager to “dive into the deep end”, consistently managing multiple internal and external-facing projects at once
You'll fit in with our company culture if you:
- Are user centric and view technology as a tool to improve a user’s life
- Have a bias for action; the world is complex and unpredictable place so starting, releasing, and getting feedback iteratively is the only possible path to success
- Strive to be articulate and humble, make the complex simple, present ideas openly, accepting that being wrong is part of the process
- Are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Have worked in a fast-growing organization before (preferred)
Some other things you will enjoy, specifically thinking about ‘the new normal’ post-COVID19
We have a sustainable, long-term impact: Most Kaianeers chose to work at Kaia and not at other companies simply because they want to have a lasting, positive impact on the world and not just talk about it. Providing remote access to the gold standard in management of chronic conditions already helps hundreds of thousands of users to reduce their suffering and win back quality time with their loved ones.
Flexible working hours: You can manage your day so that it works for you and your family. We are interested in the outcomes of your work, not the face time you spent with work.
Some more benefits listed on our website: https://www.kaiahealth.com/about-kaia/careers/
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.