Boston, MA /
Business Team /
At Project KaleidoGlobe, market demand dictates what we build. Rather than committing significant investments to build and perfect a product that was envisioned in-house, our solutions are always client-informed and iteratively optimized. To realize this, we maintain an outward-facing business team that engages directly with clients and consolidates knowledge in an ongoing fashion so that we can implement changes to reflect our clients' needs.
The Marketing Manager is both a creative and a data-driven problem solver. S/he designs targeted marketing campaigns to increase awareness of our product and promotes its continued adoption. The Marketing Manager will also help design incentives that motivate users to provide feedback so that our Engineering Team can continually improve the product. Our ideal candidate has experience designing and executing marketing campaigns while working a flexible and varied schedule. The Marketing Manager will be comfortable with devising long-term strategy, as well as conducting day-to-day marketing activities. S/he should be comfortable navigating through tight deadlines and changing requirements.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute marketing strategy
- Drive marketing content creation
- Build brand awareness across various channels including email, social media, and print media advertising
- Drive product awareness in B2B and B2C markets
- Cultivate relationships with influencers in select industries
- Analyze and interpret marketing data to identify trends and improve effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Display positivity in all engagements with others and advocate KaleidoGlobe culture and values
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- ~5 years of marketing experience
- Prior marketing experience in academia
- Articulate storyteller, must be able to speak and write with passion and clarity
- Create high quality content in an evolving environment
- Ability to plan, execute, and iterate marketing campaigns at a rapid pace
- Experience interpreting and leveraging marketing analytics
- In-depth understanding of marketing strategy, online marketing tools, social media platforms, photography/videography, print production, media, and digital marketing
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-stress environment such as a start-up
- Must be able to travel within the USA
To Be Top 10%
- Previous experience in marketing to higher education, legal industry, management consulting, healthcare, and/or news media
- Creative skills, such as copywriting and graphic design
Why Work with Us?
- Unique startup at the intersection of applied research and business intelligence
- Rapidly growing company, with opportunities for growth into leadership roles
- Smart, engaged co-workers who are at the top of their game
- B2B company with opportunity to work alongside C-level client executives and technical experts
- Honest and open environment for exchange of ideas
- Competitive salary for equivalent roles at established companies
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Company-sponsored events
- Please ensure that you have all necessary documents pertaining to work authorization in the U.S.
- This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the Federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Due to COVID-19, we are currently working remotely.