Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer
Kalo is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior UX Designer to join our fast growing Product Team. As a Senior UX Designer at Kalo you’ll work in a collaborative team of Engineers, Product Designers, Product Managers and UI Engineers to help build the future of how freelancers work with big companies.
Kalo is design led (after all our CEO was a UI designer at Google) and you would be joining the team at an exciting time in our growth so get prepared to hit the ground running.
The design team is at the epicenter of Kalo and you’ll get the chance to make a big impact on the product and team, censuring that Kalo continues to deliver a world class user experience.
- Identify UX requirements; develop user models, design and prototype new features and product for user testing.
- Conduct and own quantitative and qualitative research and user testing.
- Use your solid understanding of usability heuristics to evaluate new and existing features, offering viable suggestions for improvements.
- Produce scenarios, flowcharts, wireframes, and interactive prototypes needed to communicate design visions and detailed requirements.
- Present to customers, business owners, and upper management.Assist the engineering team throughout feature implementation.
- Communicate results from testing and research to help drive product decisions at a team level and at a business level.
- 5+ years of experience working as a UX Designer, not a UI Designer or Visual Designer.
- Portfolio of early user flows, concepts, wireframes and prototypes, etc.
- Portfolio of storyboarding ideas before final concepts
- Leadership & self-direction - you’re not afraid to ask questions or try things
- Proven ability to design simple solutions for complex products
- Proven ability to use data to inform user experience decisions.
- Experience conducting user and usability studies to inform design
About Kalo We believe that the future of work is independent and decentralized, and we aim to help companies realize that future today. Kalo empowers some of the world's best companies to onboard, collaborate and pay freelancers. From Google's brand studio managing freelance designers, to Airbnb's photography team sending photographers to their apartments around the world, we are fortunate to work with the world's best companies. We believe the future of work is freelancer and are on on a mission to make freelancing the way the world works together.