Customer Success Manager
San Diego /
Customer Success /
Kandji is a venture-backed software startup headquartered in downtown San Diego. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands. Existing solutions were either overly simplistic or mind-numbingly complex and didn’t meet the needs of today's organizations. We knew there had to be a better way — so we built Kandji. Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
About the Role
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for partnering with our customers. As a Trusted Advisor with deep product knowledge, and empathy, you’ll understand customers’ business objectives and align them with product capabilities. You’ll lead end-user training and enablement initiatives, conduct business reviews, and serve as the “voice of the customer” in internal meetings. You’ll be responsible for ensuring retention, identifying new business opportunities, and driving high product usage, and value across our customer base.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Onboarding & Adoption: Use a consultative-like approach to drive ROI, retention, expansion, and high product usage across a portfolio of 20+ enterprise customers.
- Enablement & Partnership: Lead end-user training, conduct executive business reviews, and proactively monitor and drive product usage to ensure customer is maximizing value.
- Evangelize: Communicate new use cases and features / functionality that will enhance the customer’s workflow and drive organizational product adoption.
- Customer Advocate: Passionate about the customer experience and skilled in translating customer feedback into product requests.
- Collaborate: Work cross-functionally with strategic and technical colleagues to accomplish customer goals.
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-growing company; direct experience with SaaS products, solutions, or ecosystems preferred.
- 3+ year customer-facing experience as a CSM, or Strategic Consultant.
- Expert in driving results and outcomes while solving complex business problems.
- Excellent presentation, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal). Written sample may be requested.
- Ability to partner effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software.
- Team and goal-oriented. High output; low ego.
- Knowledge of SaaS post-sale support motion and technical curiosity is a plus.
- Ability to travel (light travel to conferences or customers may be required).
- Experience working with or supporting Apple devices is a plus.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.