Senior Visual Designer
San Francisco /
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Visual Designer to join Kandji’s Marketing team. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and collaborator, who has attention to detail, values a clean and modern design style, and values data-driven impact. Your work will play a key role in evolving the Kandji brand through our visual identity, website, design system, digital experiences, advertising, and more. Your first and primary duty would be to work with our Demand Generation team in designing tests to optimize our website to improve conversion rate in order to drive business growth. This is not a product design role, but you will work closely with our Product Designers to ensure brand consistency.
How you will make an impact day to day
- Ideate on and create design components for A/B tests to continually improve conversion rate on the website.
- Work closely with developers and other stakeholders to evolve the look and feel of the design language, components, and patterns from concept to implementation.
- Create and maintain a design inventory of components, Figma libraries, and style guide in order to support the development of a roadmap that evolves our design system over time.
- Deliver high-quality visual assets for digital, UI, web, and print design.
- Collaborate closely with communications, product marketing, demand generation, and other project stakeholders to deliver high-quality creative content.
- Interact directly with our Web Developer to ensure web designs are executed accurately.
- Create guidelines for campaigns as it relates to lockups, graphics, and motion treatments.
- Assist with art direction for static assets, photoshoots, and video production.
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating experience with interactive design, brand development, understanding of typography, layout, conceptual thinking, attention to detail, and visual communication.
- Experience constructing and contributing to a design system for the web, with strong attention to detail.
- Proven understanding of how to build systems and UI patterns, while working within a set of technical constraints.
- Strong ability to advocate for UI consistency with designers, engineers, product managers, and executives through writing, visuals, and presentations.
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- 5+ years of experience in a creative agency or in-house company’s creative/marketing team.
Nice-to-Haves, but NOT Required
- Experience working with motion graphics programs (After Effects or similar).
- Experience working with global brands, localization, and global expansion.
These requirements are for the strongest, ideal candidate. Even if you do not outperform every bullet point, Kandji encourages you to apply. We promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture and recognize that even the strongest candidates won’t have all desired experiences and qualifications
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with a 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of July
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 health and wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Kandji is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status or any other status protected by applicable law.