Finance & Accounting /
Kandji is the Apple Device Management and Security Platform. Kandji empowers companies to manage and secure Apple devices in the enterprise and at scale. By centrally securing and managing Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV devices, IT and InfoSec teams can save countless hours of manual, repetitive work with features like one-click compliance templates and more than 150 pre-built automations, apps, and workflows.
Device Harmony is our vision for tearing down the wall between IT and InfoSec to keep every Apple user secure and productive, using connected intelligence and automation. By choosing a career with Kandji, you will play an integral role in contributing to making our vision a reality. Backed by world-class investors such as Tiger Global, Greycroft, B Capital Group, Okta Ventures, the Spruce House Partnership, and First Round Capital, Kandji has raised over $100+M in capital to date.
Trusted by industry leaders, Kandji’s rapidly growing customer base includes companies like Ramp, Notion, Attentive, Netskope, Noom, Turo, Groupon, VoxMedia, and more.
Recognized for its award-winning products, Kandji was recently named the #1 fastest-growing app in Okta’s 2023 Businesses at Work Report and a G2 Best Software 2023 Award Winner for Fastest Growing Products!
Kandji is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our growing Finance & Accounting team to help automate and support the daily functions of the business. This role is an exciting opportunity to help build a world-class accounting function with a primary focus on leading and driving the vision of timely month-end close reporting and balance sheet reconciliations.
This position will oversee the general ledger activity and assist in the development and continual improvement of Kandji’s accounting function. The successful candidate will execute Kandji’s world-class vision of financial reporting, streamlined/automated financial systems, audit/IPO readiness, and support Kandji’s rapid growth.
How you will make a difference day to day
- Help drive the accounting close and reporting process: handle the day-to-day activities and actively seek to improve existing processes
- Efficient and accurate in day-to-day deliverables; adaptable to changing priorities and additional responsibilities as they arise
- Perform technical accounting research and draft accounting memos and policies to support the business
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls for assigned areas
- Partner with managed payroll services to ensure payroll is processed timely and accurately; prepare payroll supporting documentation
- Prepare month-end close journal entries (which include but are not limited to payroll, vacation accrual, cash, leases, debt, stock-based comp, intangibles, prepaid assets, fixed assets, allocations, and consolidation)
- Assist with financial statement preparation & analysis; Investigate monthly fluctuations and variances
- Ownership of accounting & analysis for certain key balance sheet accounts
- Assist management with documentation & assessment of internal controls
- Continuously improve financial reporting processes; will be expected to drive systems improvement and automation projects
- Prepare external audit schedules / support audit requests as needed
- Assist with special projects; cross-functional support on ad hoc projects
- 3+ years of experience; background in public accounting is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field of study; CPA a plus
- Experience with high-growth companies; SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of general accounting concepts
- Self-start, results-oriented, team player with high personal drive and commitment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Workday experience is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
These requirements are for the strongest, ideal candidate. Even if you do not outperform every bullet point, Kandji encourages you to apply. We promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture and recognize that even the strongest candidates won’t have all desired experiences and qualifications.
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with a 4% company match
• 20 days PTO
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 health and wellness days per year
• Kandji Wellness Week Off July 1 - July 5, 2024
• Equity for full-time employees
• 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Kandji is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status or any other status protected by applicable law.