Outbound Sales Manager
San Diego /
Kandji is a venture-backed software startup headquartered in downtown San Diego. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands. Existing solutions were either overly simplistic or mind-numbingly complex and didn’t meet the needs of today's organizations. We knew there had to be a better way — so we built Kandji. Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
How You’ll Contribute
Reporting to our Head of Sales, you’ll be an integral part of our Sales Leadership Team and provide continuous and constructive coaching for our SDRs, as well as spearhead recruiting and onboarding efforts as needed. We're looking for someone with a track record of driving and delivering results who can also incorporate empathy, integrity, and humility into a hands-on style of leadership. The Sales Development team is the first interaction with prospective Kandji customers and is key to the success of Kandji.
Skills You’ll Bring
- You have 3+ years of experience as a team lead or SDR manager.
- You are highly metrics-driven.
- You have experience in startup environments.
- You are a HubSpot and/or Salesforce super-user.
- You have a deep understanding of GTM marketing and sales tools (such as Outreach, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Seamless.ai, Neverbounce, etc.).
- You’re passionate about training and developing your team’s skills and careers.
- Lead the SDRs on objectives and performance achievement.
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and coach SDRs.
- Monitor lead processes and metrics.
- Ensure the effective use of systems in cooperation with the Head of Sales.
- Continually evaluate the sales development tech stack and onboard new vendors where necessary.
- Compile weekly/monthly/quarterly team reports.
- Create campaigns for outbound outreach, including webinars, feature releases, major product changes, and more.
- Actively work to improve the outreach cadence.
- Work closely with the Account Executive team to ensure a positive working relationship and maximize the impact and effectiveness of sales development, focusing on Opportunity handoff.
- Remove roadblocks to SDR success.
- Develop SDRs to prepare them for growth into other roles throughout the organization.
- Expert, not academic.
- Confident, not cocky.
- Approachable, not playful.
Why You're Important to Us
- By coaching and mentoring your sales team in order to achieve specific targets, you’ll play an integral role in building our sales pipeline and realizing our vision!
- For your contribution, we offer a competitive uncapped commission structure plus base salary with huge earning potential, regular offsite team events, and professional career growth.
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan + company matching.
- Generous Parental Leave policy.
- Flexible vacation policy and 11 company holidays.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.