Product Operations Manager
San Francisco /
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
Kandji is growing fast and we’re continuing to build out our in-house Product team. We're seeking an experienced Product Operations Manager to help evolve and refine our product management system, automate internal and external communication, and facilitate improved product input from stakeholders.
You will be responsible for ensuring the broader product management team is operating at a high level. Your “customers” will be a variety of internal stakeholders, including the VP, Product, the CPO, the product management team, and other cross-functional departments. This role reports to the VP, Product.
You will collaborate with product managers, product engineers, designers, and others to ensure that products are implemented and delivered successfully. You’ll be a key driver of processes, by organizing and systematizing our product development and tooling. You’ll also work cross-functionally to surface critical customer and business data that will help your “customers” (see above) inform their strategic decision-making.
How you will make an impact day to day
- Help reduce the cognitive load on product management, enable product teams to work effectively, and establish a cadence and culture around best practices.
- Drive process improvements and utilize performance metrics to help PMs identify opportunities for product enhancements and new feature development.
- Facilitate consistent collection, analysis, and communication of customer feedback, market trends, and industry insights – equipping PMs with valuable data to inform their decision-making.
- Support PMs with an optimized tech stack, comprehensive onboarding, and ongoing professional development – ensuring seamless integration and effectiveness within the team.
- Manage external relationships and oversee experimentation processes, safeguarding successful integrations and preventing overlaps, ultimately boosting PMs' efficiency and success.
- 5+ years background in product operations, product management, business analysis, or related field within a B2B SaaS startup.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize competing deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Required to work on-site Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with Monday and Friday flexible to remote work. Managers may require additional on-site days.
Nice to haves, but NOT Required
- Experience working in a startup B2B SaaS company through its hyper-growth phase.
- Technical expertise in software development or related field.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience working with JIRA or other project management tools.
- MBA or other advanced degree.
These requirements are for the strongest, ideal candidate. Even if you do not outperform every bullet point, Kandji encourages you to apply. We promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture and recognize that even the strongest candidates won’t have all desired experiences and qualifications.
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with a 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of July
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 health and wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Kandji is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status or any other status protected by applicable law.