Channel Sales Manager
San Diego /
Kandji is a venture-backed software startup headquartered in downtown San Diego. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands. Existing solutions were either overly simplistic or mind-numbingly complex and didn’t meet the needs of today's organizations. We knew there had to be a better way — so we built Kandji. Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
How You’ll Contribute
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for the recruitment, development, and growth of key target global channel partnerships. The role will participate in the strategy, planning, and execution of the overall sales strategy & growth for global channel partners (SI’s and VAR’s).
The role requires an individual with strong leadership, sales, and partnering skills, while also being able to create and articulate a shared plan for Kandji’s go-to-market strategy. The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of business and conceptual technical savvy; an ability to both envision process improvements while driving the existing business; along with influencing skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional constituencies to grow the business.
Skills You’ll Bring
- Proven "Hunting" Sales Ability.
- “Out of the Box” & Creative approach towards business development & Sales.
- Minimum of 8-10+ years of successful sales or business development experience with domestic and international Partners.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and executing successful channel sales strategies and go-to-market approaches.
- Demonstrated success in quota achievement and increased sales growth with channel/customers year-over-year.
- Relationship building skills at multiple levels within customer and partner channel organizations.
- Experience in consultative and solution selling.
- Broad understanding of the global markets, culture, and customs.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Achievement of quarterly and annual goals by driving revenue and market share.
- Support the Sales Organization to build & execute Channel and Enterprise Business strategies.
- Establish strong relationships both individually and organizationally with channel partners.
- Design, plan, and execute effective marketing and promotional campaigns with key channel partners.
- Build long-term & successful partnerships through training & enablement, coaching of Channel Partners sales resources.
- Engage channel partners for quarterly/annual business planning and execution.
- Build, manage and maintain a healthy sales pipeline by understanding market opportunities, the needs of resellers and customers in order to drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Product Teams to effectively promote products to resellers and customers, ensuring product/brand positioning, features and pricing are appropriately addressing market needs.
- Recruit new partners to fill the gaps in coverage and penetration for the program.
- Define and execute on strategy to penetrate new markets for Enterprise opportunities.
- Perform a wide range of customer selling activities, including sales presentations, product demonstrations/training, etc.
- Work to close critical, complex, strategically or tactically important Enterprise deals with high visibility.
- Provide timely and accurate reports and documentation of operations, including regular forecasts and business summaries.
- Have excellent communication skills, communicating clearly and concisely using effective interpersonal and influencing skills both verbally and in writing.
- Collaborate with the Sales Teams to develop existing and new partnerships.
- Help drive the creation of all related program materials required for successful sales enablement for the new channels.
- Expert, not academic.
- Confident, not cocky.
- Approachable, not playful.
Why You're Important to Us
- By recruiting, developing, and growing key target global channel partnerships, you’ll play an integral role in building our sales pipeline and realizing our vision!
- For your contribution, we offer a competitive uncapped commission structure plus base salary with huge earning potential, regular offsite team events, and professional career growth.
- 100%, company-paid individual medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan + company matching.
- Generous Parental Leave policy.
- Flexible vacation policy and 11 company holidays.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.