Senior Visual/UI Designer
San Diego /
Product Design /
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Now one of the fastest growing venture-backed software startups in San Diego, Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Vivint Solar, Remitly, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
Kandji is growing fast and we’re building an in-house design team from the ground up.
You’ll play a central role in:
- Improving the Kandji brand
- Leading Marketing experiences
- Growing the Product design system
You’ll also get to shape the Design team culture that is passionate, supportive, and fun.
Day to Day
- You act like an owner – You are proactive and not afraid to drive towards finding simple, elegant solutions for complex design problems by working cross-functionally.
- You don’t settle – You maintain an extremely high bar for beauty, quality, and consistency through critiques, UX principles, and reviews.
- You are a big picture thinker – You connect the dots as part of a larger system.
- You sweat the small stuff – You understand that the little details are what make people love a product.
- You’re a team player – You’re willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help others be successful.
- 3-5 years of experience designing marketing websites and design systems.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your creative visual designs with responsive web apps and design systems.
- Good understanding of product/UX design.
- Proficient in Figma
- SaaS experience
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) + company match
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave policy
- Monthly company-sponsored lunch
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.