Digital Marketing Manager
San Diego /
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Now one of the fastest growing venture-backed software startups in San Diego, Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Vivint Solar, Remitly, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving Kandji’s brand and lead generation campaigns to meet defined marketing KPIs and support continued business growth. You are our ideal candidate if you have a proven track record (preferably within a B2B SaaS context) in all stages of digital ad management, including strategy, creative direction, execution, and reporting.
Day to Day
- Drive lead growth across key acquisition channels through campaign creation, analysis, and optimization of the full-funnel experience.
- Own growth across digital acquisition channels; including search, social, display, video, and more.
- Continuously test and optimize landing pages and our website to increase conversion rates, and work with our web developers to implement tests and best practices.
- Determine the best ways to target various audiences and lifecycle stages.
- Design and implement effective marketing experiments. Analyze and communicate results on a weekly or monthly basis, learn from what doesn’t work, and further optimize and scale what does work.
- Report on the impact on awareness and revenue, develop forecasts, and set media budgets.
- Care deeply about the quality of your work and how it impacts our brand. We move quickly, but we bring care and thoughtfulness to everything we do.
- 3+ years of experience with digital marketing, including hands-on experience buying and optimizing ads, preferably within a B2B SaaS context.
- Deep channel experience in one or more common ad networks; AdWords, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Quora, YouTube, and more.
- Experience owning full-funnel digital campaign reporting.
- Understanding of marketing analytics platforms, tracking, tag management, and pixel implementation.
- Are great at distilling complex analyses into easy-to-consume business insights.
- A sensitivity for branding and how each interaction impacts customer perception.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) + company match
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave policy
- Monthly company-sponsored lunch
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.