Digital Marketing Manager
Kandji is a venture-backed software startup headquartered in downtown San Diego. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands. Existing solutions were either overly simplistic or mind-numbingly complex and didn’t meet the needs of today's organizations. We knew there had to be a better way — so we built Kandji. Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
How You’ll Contribute
As Digital Marketing Manager, this role has significant responsibility in promoting Kandji’s brand, building audience engagement, and supporting demand generation programs. You will be responsible for Kandji’s entire online presence, with an emphasis on paid acquisition channels.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive lead growth across key acquisition channels through campaign creation, analysis, and optimization of the full-funnel experience.
- Own and lead growth across digital acquisition channels; including search, social, display, video, and more.
- Continuously test and optimize landing pages and our website to increase conversion rates, and work with our web developers to implement tests and best practices.
- Audience Development and Insights: Determine the best ways to target various audiences based on lifecycle stage.
- Design and implement effective marketing experiments. Analyze and communicate results on a weekly or monthly basis, learn from what doesn’t work and further optimize and scale what does work.
- Report on impact to awareness and revenue, develop forecasts, and set media budgets.
- Care deeply about the quality of your work and how it impacts customers and brand. We move quickly, but we bring care and thoughtfulness to everything we do.
- 3+ years of experience with digital marketing, including hands-on experience buying and optimizing ads.
- Deep channel experience in one or more common ad networks; AdWords, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Quora, YouTube, and more.
- Experience owning digital campaign reporting, preferably using a multi-touch attribution model.
- Knowledge of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) targeting strategies, preferably within a B2B SaaS context.
- Understanding of marketing analytics platform.
- Understanding of marketing tracking, tag management, and pixel implementation.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Are great at distilling complex analyses into easy-to-consume business insights.
- A sensitivity for branding and how each interaction impacts customer perception.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.