Email Marketing Manager
USA Remote /
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
The Email Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Digital Growth and will design and maintain the company’s overall email strategy. This role will work closely with internal teams to develop and report on email strategies, including developing lead nurture programs and creating scalable email lists.
You’re a good fit if you’ve built an email marketing program at a B2B SaaS company.
How you will make a difference day to day
- Develop and maintain dynamic email lists for various audience intent, including blog subscribers and whitepaper content downloads.
- Design and implement email strategies designed to drive revenue from existing contacts.
- Collaborate with sales teams to build and test lead nurture strategies. Determine and report on KPIs for email campaigns.
- Develop experiments to understand customer behavior and improve user experience.
- Utilize tools to identify target audiences and grow email contact lists.
- Collaborate with sales teams to build and test outbound strategies.
- Ongoing management of various audience segments and dynamic/smart email lists.
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- Previous experience focused on email marketing strategies.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Basic understanding of HTML.
- Proven record of using data to drive business decisions.
- Experience evaluating lead quality for lists provided by tools and vendors.
Nice-to-Haves, but NOT Required
- Proficiency with Hubspot.
- A strong eye for design.
- Skilled at wordsmithing.
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of July
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 sick/wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Work from anywhere in the United States and Canada!
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Kandji is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status or any other status protected by applicable law.