Head of Product
Kandji is a venture-backed software startup headquartered in downtown San Diego. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands. Existing solutions were either overly simplistic or mind-numbingly complex and didn’t meet the needs of today's organizations. We knew there had to be a better way — so we built Kandji. Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
About the Role
We are looking for a Head of Product to drive the development of products that delight customers and build our product organization from the ground up. You will work closely with the Chief Product Officer, Chief Executive Officer, and other senior leadership to set the product roadmap and collaborate across the organization to hit aggressive deadlines in an organized manner.
- Drive product strategy across the organization.
- Create and empower the product management organization.
- Create cross-company product management processes.
- As a member of the leadership team and a key early hire, you will contribute greatly to our collaborative, dynamic culture.
- Previously served as Head of Product (or similar) or reported directly to the Head of Product (or similar) at a high growth technology startup.
- Owned a successful product end-to-end.
- Strong ability to motivate and inspire people to do their best work ; track record of methodically developing team members’ careers.
- Relentlessly focused on customers’ needs.
- Able to simplify the complicated and direct team members toward the most high-leverage activities.
- Capable of striking the right balance between speed, quality, and undertaking high-risk, high-reward projects.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.