Head of Talent Acquisition
San Francisco /
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
We are seeking a Head of Talent Acquisition that will lead the initiatives that drive the quality selection of our people at Kandji. This role will be responsible for developing innovative solutions to proactively build diverse candidate pools and deliver talent to hiring leaders to meet business objectives. This role will be successful by leading a team of recruiters that execute best practices in recruiting and sourcing while driving productivity improvements that enable the team to accomplish hiring goals with quality new team members. Additionally, you will be responsible for helping to direct the Workday ATS configuration and implementation and helping to refine our compensation band structure and leveling with leadership and hiring leaders.
This role will report to the VP of HR, managing the recruiting function, and working closely with the larger G&A Team as well as department leaders across the company. This role will have a significant impact on the growth of the company as well as ensure a smooth end-to-end world-class candidate experience.
This role will work out of our San Francisco office 3 days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) and remotely 2 days (Monday and Friday). Our office is at 100 1st St (beside Salesforce Tower).
How you will make a difference day to day
- Lead, grow, and develop a team of Recruiters and Coordinators, in our San Francisco and San Diego offices
- Work closely with the VP of HR and CFO regarding competitive compensation and equity bands for all roles internationally
- Partner with leaders across the company, internationally, to establish and report hiring metrics as well as quarterly business reviews, leading and telling stories with data
- Drive Workday ATS configuration and implementation, partnering closely with a third-party consulting group
- Builiding and maintaining a “recruiting playbook” that will serve as a guide for the Company to drive recruiting and interviewing best practices that align with Kandji’s values.
- Work closely with the VP of HR and CFO regarding annual and quarterly budgets and headcount planning to ensure strategic growth and success
- Collaborate with G&A and Operations Teams to determine recruiting metrics to measure progress and impact efficiently
- Create and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews to all business leaders
- Manage strategic partnerships with third-party vendors and agencies
- Report to C suite weekly regarding all recruiting and business-critical updates, including metrics over time
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a management position of a recruiting team hiring competitive R&D, GTM, and G&A talent
- Workday experience preferred (specifically with implementation of ATS module)
- Execution and collaboration experience with managing compensation bands with executive leadership and hiring managers.
- Recent experience at a fast paced start up, SaaS, or technology company is a must have.
- Bonus points if you have experience in a recruiting role of a Fortune 500 organization
- Must possess strong operational rigor combined with excellent communication skills to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to make complex ideas, simple
- An empathetic mindset to seek understanding first before arriving at answers and conclusions
- Curiosity and drive to build rapport with leaders and understand our various business units and product offerings
$190,000 - $210,000 a year
The salary band for this position is commensurate with experience and performance.
These requirements are for the strongest, ideal candidate. Even if you do not outperform every bullet point, Kandji encourages you to apply. We promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture and recognize that even the strongest candidates won’t have all desired experiences and qualifications.
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with a 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of July
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 health and wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Kandji is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status or any other status protected by applicable law.