San Diego /
Finance & Operations – Business Operations /
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Now one of the fastest growing venture-backed software startups in San Diego, Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Vivint Solar, Remitly, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
As an Executive Assistant, you would need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and travel planning. Additionally, you are expected to have exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Kandji ecosystem.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Efficiently manage day-to-day calendars for multiple executives (including both internal and external meetings)
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Execution of core administrative activities, such as expense reports or other general office duties
- Organize space planning and large offsite events
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Drive team empathy by supporting executives, ops, and cultural initiatives as part of team goals
- 3+ years of experience managing calendars, coordinating travel logistics, and supporting administrative duties on behalf of 1-3 executives
- Comfortable in a fast paced office environment
- Ability to juggle changing or conflicting priorities while maintaining a high-degree of professionalism
- Ability to partner effectively with employees to clearly communicate guest arrival and anticipate high volume visitor times
- Strong project management and strong track record of execution
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with G-Suite
- Bachelor's Degree
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.