Kandji is a venture-backed software startup headquartered in downtown San Diego. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands. Existing solutions were either overly simplistic or mind-numbingly complex and didn’t meet the needs of today's organizations. We knew there had to be a better way — so we built Kandji. Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
As an Executive Assistant, you would need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and travel planning. Additionally, you are expected to have exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Kandji ecosystem.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Efficiently manage day-to-day calendars for multiple executives (including both internal and external meetings)
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Execution of core administrative activities, such as expense reports or other general office duties
- Organize space planning and large offsite events
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Drive team empathy by supporting executives, ops, and cultural initiatives as part of team goals
- 3+ years of experience managing calendars, coordinating travel logistics, and supporting administrative duties on behalf of 1-3 executives
- Comfortable in a fast paced office environment
- Ability to juggle changing or conflicting priorities while maintaining a high-degree of professionalism
- Ability to partner effectively with employees to clearly communicate guest arrival and anticipate high volume visitor times
- Strong project management and strong track record of execution
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with G-Suite
- Bachelor's Degree
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.