Senior Product/UX Designer
San Diego /
Product Design /
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Now one of the fastest growing venture-backed software startups in San Diego, Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Vivint Solar, Remitly, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
Kandji is growing fast and we’re building an in-house design team from the ground up. You’ll play a central role in delivering next-generation Kandji products and features across web, MacOS, iOS, and iPadOS. You’ll also get to shape a team culture that is passionate, supportive, and fun.
Day to Day
- You act like an owner – You are proactive and not afraid to drive towards finding simple, elegant solutions for complex design problems by working cross-functionally.
- You love to listen – You want to intimately know the people you’re designing for and how your work impacts their lives.
- You know your medium – You know what it takes to build software and how to work within its constraints.
- You tell stories – Develop mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interactions, implementation details, and user goals.
- You’re a team player -You’re willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help others be successful.
- 3-5+ years of experience designing products.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your work with a foundation in research, interaction and system design, idea generation, validation, and delivery.
- Proficient in Figma
- SaaS experience
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) + company match
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave policy
- Monthly company-sponsored lunch
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.