Senior Video Producer
San Francisco /
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
The Sr. Video Producer is a part of Kandji’s Marketing team, working closely with internal and external partners, motion graphics artists, project managers and stakeholders from across the company. The person in this role takes projects from start to finish including pre-production (planning, scouting, shot lists), production (filming, sound, lighting) and post-production (editing, audio, finishing).
How will you make an impact day to day?
- Professionally plan and project manage video projects from start to finish
- Translate business priorities into quarterly video plans
- Produce videos with great storytelling
- Capture and convey Kandji’s unique brand
- Direct and film both professional actors and people new to production
- Edit comfortably with PremierePerform audio recording, sound editing & mixing
- Execute color correction, matching, and mastering footage
- Interview individuals and groups (off-camera)
- Compress videos and stills optimally
- Film on-location gathering video b-roll and still photography simultaneously
- Knowledge of crew & contractors needed to execute high-quality studio shoots
- Comfortable & experienced with Canon equipment
- 6+ experience in video editing for film, television, an agency or marketing department
- Bachelor’s Degree in video editing or equivalent industry experience
- Often operates camera, audio and lighting equipment
- Must be able to correctly discern all colors in order to perform color correction and color grading for photos and footage
- Some experience with simple motion graphics
- Media Encoder
- Canon C-Series Cinema Cameras
- DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras
- Field & studio microphones and recorders
Other Technical Skills
- General directing
- Editing footage and sound
- Sound recording/mixing
- Advanced photography skills
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of codecs (H.264,ProRes, etc.)
- Basic Knowledge of After Effects and motion graphics
- Marketing and social media strategy and trends, especially as it applies to web video
- YouTube analytics and channel strategies
- Time Management
- Project leadership
- Demonstrates professionalism at all times, especially on shoots
Nice-to-Haves, but NOT required
- Strong location lighting skills
- Advanced sound editing (ProTools, Logic)
- Advanced color grading skills (Davinci, Lumetri, and/or Magic Bullet Suite)
- Advanced photo retouching skills
- Motion Graphics (After Effects)
- Experience shooting/lighting green screen
- Familiarity with design and construction industry is a plus
- Experience with B2B marketing and technology companies is a plus
These requirements are for the strongest, ideal candidate. Even if you do not outperform every bullet point, Kandji encourages you to apply. We promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture and recognize that even the strongest candidates won’t have all desired experiences and qualifications.
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with a 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of July
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 health and wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Kandji is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status or any other status protected by applicable law.