Head of Product Design
Kandji is a venture-backed software startup headquartered in downtown San Diego. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands. Existing solutions were either overly simplistic or mind-numbingly complex and didn’t meet the needs of today's organizations. We knew there had to be a better way — so we built Kandji. Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
Kandji is searching for a new Head of Product Design to build out our Product Design team. Design at Kandji is a foundational element to how we build our products. The Product Design team is responsible for designing the holistic experience for our customers across both web and client apps. You’ll work closely with Product Management and Engineering to take the Kandji experience to the next level.
- Manage and grow a team of talented Product Designers.
- Work alongside Head of Product Management and other cross-functional stakeholders across the organization.
- Guide the team and the greater organization on best design practices and processes.
- Champion design and the customer in everything you do.
- Influence both company and product strategy through your team's work.
- 6+ years in Product Design.
- 2+ years managing and growing design teams.
- Successful track record and ability to influence through design.
- Passion for digging into hard-to-solve, complex problem spaces.
- Experiencing leading teams that have shipped B2B SaaS is a plus.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.