Enterprise Account Executive
San Diego /
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Now one of the fastest growing venture-backed software startups in San Diego, Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Vivint Solar, Remitly, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
In your role as an Enterprise Account Executive, you will drive the sales process in a performance-based environment and partner with prospective customers to identify how organizations can get the most out of our platform.
By consistently exceeding expectations and quota, you will evangelize our product in the market, and contribute to our direct path of becoming the top MDM solution for enterprise organizations that run on Apple.
Day to Day
- Methodically qualify, build, and be responsible for an accurate sales pipeline using a rigorous sales process.
- Own the sales process for medium and large new logo customers from first contact, discovery call, to conducting the demo yourself, to ultimately contract negotiation.
- Artfully deliver web-based presentations, demonstrating strong product knowledge and inside sales standard methodologies.
- Navigate through multiple decision makers to craft compelling events and secure all approvals.
- Consistently exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so.
- Become an expert on both the Kandji platform and the industry, enabling you to have consultative and strategic sales related conversations with prospects.
- A proven sales process and a desire to exceed quota!
- 3-5 years of closing experience in a similar capacity. You have sold SaaS deals in the $25-250k ACV range. Experience in the IT vertical is preferred.
- Self-motivation and autonomy rarely matched by others.
- Openness and willingness to be coached and mentored daily.
- A desire to be creative with your sales process.
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced environment.
- An ambitious spirit who loves to win: Track record of consistently exceeding established goals.
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) + company match
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave policy
- Monthly company-sponsored lunch
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.