Senior Account Executive
Kandji is a venture-backed software startup headquartered in downtown San Diego. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands. Existing solutions were either overly simplistic or mind-numbingly complex and didn’t meet the needs of today's organizations. We knew there had to be a better way — so we built Kandji. Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
How You'll Contribute
In your role as an Apple-obsessed Account Executive (AE), you will drive the sales process in a performance-based environment and partner with prospective customers to identify how organizations can get the most out of our platform.
By consistently exceeding expectations and quota, you will evangelize our product in the market, and contribute to our direct path of becoming the top MDM solution for businesses that run on Apple.
Skills You'll Bring
- A proven sales process and a desire to exceed quota!
- 3-5 years of closing experience in a similar capacity. You have sold SaaS deals in the $20-75k ACV range. Experience in the IT vertical is preferred.
- Self-motivation and autonomy rarely matched by others.
- Openness and willingness to be coached and mentored daily.
- A desire to be creative with your sales process.
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced environment.
- An ambitious spirit who loves to win: Track record of consistently exceeding established goals.
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Methodically qualify, build, and be responsible for an accurate sales pipeline using a rigorous sales process.
- Own the sales process for medium and large new logo customers from first contact, discovery call, to conducting the demo yourself, to ultimately contract negotiation.
- Artfully deliver web-based presentations, demonstrating strong product knowledge and inside sales standard methodologies.
- Navigate through multiple decision makers to craft compelling events and secure all approvals.
- Consistently exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so.
- Become an expert on both the Kandji platform and the industry, enabling you to have consultative and strategic sales related conversations with prospects.
- Expert, not academic.
- Confident, not cocky.
- Approachable, not playful.
Who You Are
- If you are driven, curious, coachable, and intelligent, you can find success in this role.
- Authenticity will be paramount to your success in this role, and being able to exude the passion that you bring to this space will help you meet your prospective clients where they are at.
- We know that the best way to make the most of their Apple investment is to ensure their people are getting the most out of their devices.
- This resonates with you, because of how familiar you are with the space.
- And because you understand our clients' business needs, you will be able to facilitate conversations which allow us to engineer the most appropriate solution for their team.
- Bonus points if you have sales experience and/or have a history of working within a fast-paced, customer-facing environment, using and/or servicing Apple devices.
Why You're Important to Us
- By closing business and effectively pitching our platform, you’ll play an integral role in building our sales pipeline and realizing our vision!
- For your contribution, we offer a competitive uncapped commission structure plus base salary with huge earning potential, regular offsite team events, and professional career growth.
Within 90 Days
- Learn to establish the value of our platform and have consultative conversations with our prospects.
- You’ll start working leads both from campaigns generated by our marketing department and from the efforts of our Sales Development team.
- You’ll demonstrate mastery of these concepts by averaging ramped quota attainment across three months.
- Learn to build rapport, qualify opportunities, identify your prospects' pain, and effectively architect solutions that solve for your prospects' critical business needs.
- You’ll demonstrate mastery of skills at this level by exceeding quota for two months in a row.
- Learn to tell a great story, tie benefits to pain, and use content to sell.
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan + company matching.
- Generous Parental Leave policy.
- Flexible vacation policy and 11 company holidays.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.