Head of Product Marketing
San Francisco /
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
As the Head of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for executing highly cross-functional product marketing initiatives in partnership with product and GTM teams. You will be responsible for contributing to the company’s growth by launching new features and finding ways to promote and optimize our existing features. You will be a key decision-maker on business-impacting product decisions and projects. This role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
How you will make an impact day to day
- Lead the execution of large cross-functional launches that will accelerate our growth, drive customer delight and strengthen our brand.
- Partner closely with the product team, helping to shape the roadmap through customer, field and competitive insight.
- Act as the bridge between product and revenue to ensure a continuous feedback loop to improve the customer experience and support growth.
- Enable revenue teams to be successful through the creation of compelling customer-facing content and sales enablement materials.
- Support our Digital Growth and Brand teams with compelling messaging direction for effective advertising.
- You will be a product expert and evangelist both internally and externally, developing a deep understanding of market needs and trends, and how we should position ourselves.
- You will lead pricing and packaging initiatives to ensure we are effectively monetizing the value our product provides.
- You will lead product naming initiatives for new functionality being released.
- Support our Partnership team with partner enablement resources to enable growth of our partnership ecosystem.
- Experience in Product Marketing senior leadership roles within a SaaS context at organizations with a global presence.
- Strong project management skills and executive presence to drive cross-functional initiatives forward with clear expectations.
- Ability to understand deeply complex technical concepts and create a simple and easy to consume narrative.
- You can think big picture on strategy, but can also dive into the weeds of execution with your team and catch the small details that make the end product world-class.
- Experience building and managing teams.
Nice to Haves, but NOT Required
- Product Marketing experience at organization(s) selling to IT or Security buyers.
These requirements are for the strongest, ideal candidate. Even if you do not outperform every bullet point, Kandji encourages you to apply. We promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture and recognize that even the strongest candidates won’t have all desired experiences and qualifications.
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with a 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of July
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 health and wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Kandji is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status or any other status protected by applicable law.