Customer Success Manager
Our mission at Karat
Karat has reengineered technical hiring to ensure that great talent gets noticed by great companies. We augment engineering organizations by conducting the first-rounds of technical interviews on their behalf. Our service saves material engineering time and drives a highly responsive and consistent experience for candidates. Karat continuously invests in cutting edge interview methodologies with an aim of reducing bias and letting candidates demonstrate their true ability.
We operate as strategic partners for engineering leaders at the world's leading technology companies including Jet, MuleSoft, Roblox, Intuit, Ten-X, Minted and many more. As the gold standard of technical interviewing, our well-funded company is scaling quickly to meet our growing list of client's needs. Come join us!
Customer Success at Karat
Customers are our source of inspiration and focus at Karat. You will be the primary advocate for customers and continuously aim to WOW them. Our customers will see you as a trusted and natural extension of their team. To be truly successful in this role, you must bring a level of passion and energy to the customer success function. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment adept at understanding and working with enterprise customers and nimble managing multiple work demands. You must understand your customer’s business, changing stakeholders and evolving decision-making processes.
You will drive the following at Karat:
- Setting customers up for success. Understand our customer's strategic goals and objectives. Onboard new customers into Karat’s interview workflow and services. Provide training and reference for the customer's recruiters and engineers.
- Providing oversight on active customer execution. Measure the impact and communicate ROI to customers. Analyze account usage and surface up key KPIs to track health of accounts. Troubleshoot any problems with how customers use Karat. Deliver successful customers into the contract renewal process.
- Engaging deeply with customers. Make recommendations to customers on how they can best leverage our service. Listen to customer needs and translate these into product asks to Karat’s leadership and engineering teams. Drive the content for executive reviews with customer stakeholders including the VP of Engineering, VP of HR and other senior leaders.
- Building a great company at Karat. Help develop the CS team and processes as we grow. Partner with our founders and sales team to renew and grow accounts. Gather customer feedback and help shape product development. Strengthen our customer-centric culture. Recognize customer wins and create a culture of celebration when things go right!
- Unwavering commitment to customer happiness.
- 3-7 years in B2B Customer Success and/or Management Consulting.
- An appreciation for what it takes to deliver a premium experience.
- Experience interacting with a technical audience.
- Experience with training, mentoring and interviewing.
- Intellectually curious and excited to learn our domain.
- Articulate and open in communications.
- Capable of easily relating to recruiters and engineers.
- Data driven, you like to measure your progress with clear KPIs.
- Consultative, able to diagnose issues and prescribe solutions.