Customer Success Manager
Our mission at Karat
Hiring top talent is a critical activity for all companies, yet the way organizations interview candidates is broken. Interviewing is a time consuming process that is rarely data-driven. Here at Karat, we see a massive opportunity to transform the interviewing experience for every candidate and company.
Karat is on a mission to assess the world's talent. We are the first dedicated marketplace for technical interviewers. Karat's network of seasoned engineers conduct the first rounds of technical interviews for elite engineering companies. Our robust platform saves teams thousands of valuable hours while allowing them to focus on the top performing candidates. Karat's unique approach recognizes that people are central to the hiring process and that they can be supercharged by leveraging machine learning and our rich database of the world's interviews.
We face incredible demand for our service and are delivering significant value to elite engineering companies like Interana, BuildZoom and Minted. We are funded by top VCs including Formation8 and Founder Collective, plus the founders of companies like Glassdoor, Mulesoft, Lookout, OPOWER, MediaLink and CAA. Karat is headquartered in the University District of Seattle, WA.
Customer Success at Karat
Customers are our source of inspiration and focus at Karat. You will be the primary advocate for customers and continuously aim to WOW them. Our customers will see you as a trusted and natural extension of their team.
You will drive the following at Karat:
- Onboarding of new customers including Karat’s interview workflow and services for both recruiters and engineers
- Monitor usage and troubleshoot any problems with how customers use the service
- Measure the impact and communicate ROI to customers, plus make recommendations to customers on how they can best leverage our service
- Analyze account usage and surface up key KPIs to track health of accounts
- Drive the content for executive reviews with customer stakeholders including the VP Engineering and VP HR
- Partner with Karat’s founders and sales team to renew and grow accounts
- Recognize customer wins and create a culture of celebration when things go right!
- Listen to customer needs and translate into product asks to Karat’s leadership team and engineering
- Strengthen the customer-centric culture at Karat
- Excited about our mission at Karat
- Unwavering commitment to customer happiness
- Appreciation for what it takes to deliver a premium experience
- Can easily relate to recruiters and engineers
- Consultative background enables you to easily diagnose issues and prescribe solutions
- P&L driven, you like to measure your progress with clear KPIs
- Prior experience in B2B Customer Success and/or Management Consulting
- Desire to grow into a leadership role in sales and marketing
- Prior experience with training, mentoring and interviewing is a plus
- Experience with coding is a plus