Director of Customer Success
Who is Karat?
Karat is the world's leader in conducting first-round technical interviews. Our network of experienced interview engineers have conducted over 20,000 technical interviews on behalf of clients including Indeed, Pinterest, Intuit, and Citrix. We continuously analyze our interview data to get smarter and more predictive with every interview we conduct. As a result, our clients reclaim 60% of engineering hours per hire, accelerate achievement of their hiring goal by 25%, and offer an exceptional experience with 95% of candidates rating their experience as positive.
Our mission is to be the world’s interviewer. We conduct highly predictive interviews for our clients with rigor, humanity and fairness. Karat helps companies hire the engineers they need to create the future and helps ensure that engineers are in jobs that maximize their strengths.
Karat is creating the industry of professional interviewing.
Hiring top talent is a critical activity for all companies, yet the way organizations interview candidates is broken. Karat professionalizes technical interviewing. Karat’s solution saves engineering teams thousands of valuable hours. Moreover, Karat leverages the interview data to generate valuable analytics so that our clients can design world-class hiring processes. In doing so, we believe that Karat is uniquely positioned to make technical hiring a transparent, unbiased, and delightful experience for both candidates and companies alike.
Customer Success at Karat.
Karat delivers a premium, tech enabled solution that our clients have never purchased before--they are buying a new way of hiring--and customer success is a fundamental part of that service. Our solution is both repeatable and deeply consultative, and is based on building trusted, long-term partnerships. As our Director of Customer Success, you will be in charge of delivering value directly to large, strategic clients while also building and managing the customer success team.
At Karat, you will:
- Manage large, strategic accounts throughout their lifecycle, from on-boarding and KPI definition through to partnering with sales in the renewal and up-sell process.
- Establish yourself and your team as a trusted advisor to our customers. You will drive the content for executive reviews with customer stakeholders including CEO/CTOs, VPs of Engineering and HR, and other senior leaders.
- Build and lead a team of Customer Success Managers. You will hire, motivate and develop team members.
- Develop the playbooks and processes that the team will use to scale.
- Partner with our Sales team to effectively communicate the value of the service to prospects and forecast expansion opportunities.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to ensure the needs of and opportunities for our customers are considered in our product roadmap.
- At least 8 years of experience in professional services or customer success, and at least 2 years of management/lead experience. You have experience servicing sizable enterprise customers with large contract sizes and a demonstrated track record of building trusted relationships within a variety of levels of an organization.
- Hired several people and managed team staffing and capacity planning. You have a commitment to your team and colleagues and their personal growth both inside and outside of work.
- Strong commercial instincts with a deep understanding of the customer lifecycle.
- Navigated and analyzed data well enough to extract important insights to support/disprove your hypotheses and the skills to communicate these complex ideas effectively.
- A passion for the problem we are trying to solve and a strong desire to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
Statement of Non-Discrimination:
At Karat, we believe that building an inclusive culture is a key driver of our success. In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g.,, stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
With thanks to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination
Thank you for your interest in Karat!