Data Analyst - Business Intelligence
35 East Wacker Drive, Suite 3900, Chicago, IL 60601 /
Analytics & Business Intelligence /
Karrot is looking to add to our team. We work with national and global brands to build loyalty, engage an audience and create lasting connections.
In this new position to our company, you will be hands-on to create a foundation and processes for data analytics at Karrot. All the while building our relationship and the satisfaction of our client’s engagement with us. You will support multiple client relationships to help ingest data, maintain data, and produce data driven insights that drive business decisions.
What will you be doing?
- Understand the business objectives and KPIs of our clients.
- Assist in developing data driven insights aligned with those business objective and KPIS on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Analyze the effectiveness and ROI of client's promotions to communicate key take aways and learnings.
- Take complex data and turn that into simple stories that drive client business decisions.
- Help take data provided by clients and convert that into data that is ingested into the client's database.
- Architect data, databases and reporting systems.
- Drive the interpretation of results to go beyond the "what" and identify the "why" leading to the "how" to solve and provide actionable opportunity.
- You will become a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Help develop our analytics structure.
- Help grow our business
What we are looking for?
- Experience delivering data-driven solutions
- Minimum of 3-5 years of insights & analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field OR equivalent experience
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills to work well in a team environment
- Analytical skills (pay strong attention to detail and spot trends)
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills
- You enjoy working directly with clients to help them find success
- You are proactive in nature.
- You are organized and able to work on both long-term projects and requests requiring a quick turnaround
- You are capable of turning large sets of data into actionable insights
- You are curious, insightful, and are a detail-oriented operator who can see the big picture
- Strong work ethic and high level of professionalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Nice to Have: Proficient in writing SQL queries
You will work with others in a laid back environment where everyone is treated as an adult and is result oriented. To support this, we offer a competitive salary and bonus with great benefits, such as: generous PTO, retirement account, health/dental/vision, and more.
Karrot is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.