Clinical Sales Lead (PT, OT, Rehab Specialists)
San Francisco, CA
CANDIDATES RESIDING OUTSIDE OF THE BAY AREA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Karuna is an early-stage venture-backed digital therapeutics company. We build immersive virtual reality technology designed to treat chronic pain by retraining the brain. Karuna’s evidence-based approach to chronic pain leverages physical therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, and cognitive neuroscience to treat conditions by resolving sensory motor incongruences and helping patients to overcome fear-avoidant behavior. Karuna’s mission is to become a first line defense for chronic pain.
The clinical sales specialist will be responsible for educating prospective clients on the benefits of virtual embodiment training, training clinicians and patients, identifying leads, and selling the Karuna VET application. The clinical sales specialist will attend conferences and give scientific presentations to key opinion leaders.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop sales and marketing collateral for Karuna VET program
- Support research and development at commercial and academic / government partner sites
- Provide ongoing support to clients
- Hold webinars and create presentations to disseminate scientific research
- Source leads from outbound marketing and conferences
- Deliver sales presentations to key opinion leaders
- Must have a valid clinical license as a Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist
- Background in and understanding of chronic pain
- Bachelor’s degree
- Business experience outside of physical therapy
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate complex science into customer-facing language
- Ability to create sales and marketing assets with and without vendor support
- Expert negotiator and relationship-builder
- Strong Excel and PPT skills
- Get "stuff" done attitude
- A passion for cutting-edge medical technology
- A self-starter who can work independently with limited supervision
- An eye for design
- Possess a talent for quickly mastering technology
- Based in the San Francisco Bay Area (no relocation available)
- Willing to travel 30% - 40%
BONUS POINTS FOR...
Experience interfacing with software product and development teams
Experience interfacing with health insurance carriers