IT Support Engineer
Sydney or Melbourne /
Business Operations /
This is your opportunity to be a part of Australia’s 2019 Cyber Startup of the Year. We doubled the size of our business last year, and our ambitions are to grow even faster in 2020. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in at the ground level as we further build out the core of our business.
This role is a key enabler in helping us achieve our vision. We're here to build a company that brings back safety and security to the online world, and we are building the same in our real world at Kasada.
We know our IT systems are more than just the “plumbing”, and your expertise and recommendations to improve our internal IT systems and policies while running them smoothly, will be key to enabling our success.
We need someone who cares about our team’s experiences, while knowing how highly we value the impact our IT people have on our business and ultimately our customer experiences. Be inspired to create an incredible digital working environment at Kasada!
What you'll bring
- A curiosity to know people and how IT enables them to do their best work
- Great written and verbal communications skills
- G Suite administration experience
- Ability to configure single sign-on for applications such as AWS and Slack using SAML and OAuth
- Deploying Mobile Device Management (Experience with Apple Business Manager & Device Enrollment Program is a plus)
- Managing and supporting end users in a heterogeneous environment, for both computer and internal applications (Mac and Windows are a MUST)
- Linux server management - preferably with Ubuntu Linux
- Experience with office network equipment, knowledge of firewalls, subnets, routing and wifi network management
- Ability to support multi-user equipment such as meeting room setups, including video conferencing
What you'll be doing
- Being passionate about developing technologies, and recommending opportunities for us to continually improve our effectiveness
- Technical onboarding of new team members
- Optimising and administering G Suite and setting up internal SSO across our applications
- Writing IT related policies, and supporting them by building automation
- Maintaining our office networks, wifi and infrastructure. This will include setting up a WPA2 Enterprise wifi network
- IT equipment procurement recommendations, and implementation
- Managing video conferencing hardware and software (e.g. Zoom rooms)
- Acting as a single point of contact for warranty and repairs of IT equipment within Kasada
- Managing physical IT assets (tracking assets in use by whom)
- Endpoint management - own Patching, installation of security software etc of employee computers
As one of our early team members, you will have a say in the future direction of our IT Support team. We are ONE Team, and we work as a united force to continually deliver a positive impact to the world and each other, as we grow. We pride ourselves in our curiosity, digging deep while creating a fun, innovative and balanced environment. We are fast moving and fast growing, focusing on the right problems to get the greatest outcomes for our customers and our team. We encourage each other to share experiences and opinions, AND to act on them. We empower you to do great things!
More about Kasada
Continually innovating and creating software to enable humans to take back control of the internet, Kasada empowers enterprises to both protect their businesses, and make smart decisions based on real data, real transactions and real growth. We stop the bots! Growing in Sydney, Melbourne, New York and The Bay Area, we are looking for people who are passionate about creating a secure and safe internet for businesses and people, everywhere.
More about benefits
Regardless of location, or whether you work in the office, from home, or a combination of the two, Kasada is a highly collaborative team, and we are always looking for more ways to have fun! We support you with some great perks, such as: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, health & wellbeing options, flexible learning, Hackathon days, and more, as we continue expanding our benefits portfolio!