ERP SaaS Administrator
Bay Area, CA / Remote
Support Ops /
Who is KDInfotech?
KDInfotech offers small and medium sized businesses solutions and support with all aspects of their infrastructure nationwide. We develop, manage, and partner on projects such as, application support, network administration, communication systems, and workstation performance. We like to call ourselves IT Partners that will come in and help in any situation necessary. As a fast growing successful company, we are redefining how tech support benefits our clients.
A day in the life of our ERP SaaS Administrator
ERP SaaS Administrator's are responsible for managing multiple external ERP applications for our client in the BioTech Industry. They will ensure reliable performance of ERP IT applications, troubleshooting hardware/software, user access in a SOX compliant, and ISO 13485 compliant IT environment. The ERP SaaS Administrator will also be responsible for executing and managing ERP related projects, gathering and documenting user requirements, solution design, configuration, UAT testing, and managing ERP applications and their associated integrated applications. The ERP SaaS Administrator will also assess and recommend new features, optimizations, and workflows. The ERP SaaS Administrator will be part of a larger team, which consists of other System Administrators, Technical Project Managers, and Developers. Technical skills, soft skills, collaborative mind set, and problem solving skills will help position you for success.
Who Should Apply
We are looking for individuals that have experience managing external/ internal ERP applications in a BioTech/Life Sciences business with a strong background in Administering Coupa and Netsuite.
Individuals who have experience, curiosity and interest in becoming a SME across different ERP applications will succeed in this position. If you have experience with various procurement, supply chain, and finance applications; we encourage you to apply.
- Participate in the testing of the configured applications , support of the configured applications after go-live, ongoing configuration and integration support of the configured applications , and support for all Coupa upgrades.
- Maintain troubleshoot applications data and access including, users, approvers, vendors.
- Review patch releases by ERP vendors, work with IT and super user groups to evaluate impacts within the applications and across integrations.
- Coordinate with these teams to test patch impacts and plan for production rollout.
- Be a resource to assist the Finance/ Accounting business community
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the ERP applications listed below
- Support continuous user training and product knowledge
- Maintain application documentation, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure compatibility, interoperability, and participate in efforts to integrate ERP applications with other applications.
- Maintain and adjust approval workflow configuration
- Oversee successful data integration and troubleshoot data issues
- Must have 5 to 7 years of experience working with ERP applications
- Very strong Coupa Administration experience
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Must have a flexible attitude and aptitude for learning new ERP applications
- Proactive & innovative attitude and team player.
- Self-directed, self-motivated and capable of working with little supervision
Nice to Haves
- Finance background
- Strong Procurement experience
- NetSuite Administrator experience
- Experience with FastPath, SAP Concur, FloQast, WorkDay Adaptive Insights
$122,591 - $159,228 a year
The expected, full-time, annual base pay scale for this position is based off of skills, experience, and location.
Why work for KDI?
KDI offers leading edge benefits to all of our team members that include but are not limited to;
Unlimited PTO and Sick days
PPO and HMO options for Medical Benefits
Dental and Vision Benefits
Work from home flexibility
Cell phone reimbursement options