Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Remote/ Anywhere USA /
Support Ops /
Who is KDInfotech?
KDInfotech offers small and medium sized businesses solutions and support with all aspects of their infrastructure nationwide. We develop, manage, and partner on projects such as, application support, network administration, communication systems, and workstation performance. We like to call ourselves IT Partners that will come in and help in any situation necessary. As a fast growing successful company, we are redefining how tech support benefits our clients.
A Day in the Life of our Salesforce Business Systems Analyst (BSA)
Our Salesforce BSA works closely with business users to gather business requirements, develop user stories, process changes and improve work flows. By doing so they solve business problems and lead the agile process for Salesforce. They deliver high quality solutions which meet business needs and support ongoing integrations of new features and capabilities. The Salesforce BSA also tracks deliverables daily to ensure deadlines are met, and communicate Salesforce deliverables to the team leads and stakeholders. They are our SME’s (Subject Matter Experts) of the Salesforce platform and provide ongoing support.
They act as a trusted business partner to Compliance, Customer Support, Legal, and Sales leaders. Salesforce BSA owns the inception, analysis, design,and user-acceptance testing phase of the Agile development process for SFDC. Additionally, they work closely with compliance teams to meet or exceed regulatory requirements.
Who Should Apply
Your previous experience should showcase your ability to perform routine changes and upgrades to the Salesforce platform and be a Salesforce SME. We encourage you to apply if you have a background in gathering requirements, speaking to various stakeholders to gather improvement and integration changes to salesforce. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of healthcare regulatory frameworks to provide guidance to business partners.
- Provide ongoing support for Salesforce evolution, drive platform producibility
- Ensuring the roadmap is aligned with the stakeholders expectations
- Understand cross functional impacts of business requirements to configure, process, workflow, reporting and incorporate all into user support interactions
- Drive the requirements gathering process with heavy emphasis on compliance with HIPAA, SOX, GDPR, ISO 27000, CCPA, and other privacy frameworks.
- Collaborate with leadership across the enterprise to ensure feature pipeline aligns with functional and company goals
- Document analysis and design within compliance requirements
- Document and proctor user-acceptance tests
- Support regulatory audits of the IT Salesforce System
- Lead the team’s efforts to be compliance and audit ready
- Support auditors during the audit process with evidence collection
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of experience in technical support role with Salesforce
- 3+ years of experience in business analytics
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification preferred
- General knowledge of the JIRA Confluence Suite
- PMP or MBA in project management or equivalent job experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
$145,000 - $175,000 a year
Actual base pay will consider skills, experience, and location.
Why work for KDI?
KDI offers leading edge benefits to all of our team members that include but are not limited to;
Unlimited PTO and Sick days
PPO and HMO options for Medical Benefits
Dental and Vision Benefits
Work from home flexibility
Cell phone reimbursement options