Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Menlo Park, CA
Support Ops /
Who is KDInfotech?
KDInfotech offers small and medium sized businesses solutions and support with all aspects of their infrastructure nationwide. We develop, manage, and partner on projects such as, application support, network administration, communication systems, and workstation performance. We like to call ourselves IT Partners that will come in and help in any situation necessary. As a fast growing successful company, we are redefining how tech support benefits our clients.
A day in the life of our Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
At KDInfotech our Senior SDET’s work with our clients Software Engineering and DevOps Team to design, develop, and test internal tools for product delivery and integrations. Our Senior SDET’s lead test automation, test new design and architectural choices for our clients regulated lab systems and software. They work directly with lab software systems to ensure quality remediation testing that satisfies FDA Regulations for Lab Systems and Software.
Who Should Apply
We welcome all applicants that have a background in Software Engineering and testing. Our ideal candidate would have led quality assurance testing teams in industry leading standards. They should have built testings software that exposes defects in hardware, services, application code, and integration. If you have experience working in a Pharma, BioTech, Aviation we encourage you to apply as well. We currently have 2 positions available; Senior and Staff SDET. (Experience and further evaluation will determine Title and Salary)
- Create and write test plans/test scenarios and test cases
- Design and develop back-end software automation and engineering solutions
- Develop modern and robust automation frameworks/libraries
- Craft best practices with senior engineering leadership
- Strong experience in the verification of automated tests
- 5+ years of hands-on software development in one of the languages below - GoLang or Python
- Knowledgeable with automated testing
- Experience with Playwright
- Holistic knowledge of functional and non-functional test methodologies, tools and frameworks
- Experience with back-end and API related automation
- Excellent communication, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Working experience in a regulated industry
- Strong experience in Hardware/Software integrations
- Master in Computer Science or relevant experience with a Bachelors
$142,000 - $184,000 a year
The expected, full-time, annual base pay scale for this position is based off of skills, experience, and location.
Why work for KDI?
KDI offers leading edge benefits to all of our team members that include but are not limited to;
Unlimited PTO and Sick days
PPO and HMO options for Medical Benefits
Dental and Vision Benefits
Work from home flexibility
Cell phone reimbursement options