Remote/ Anywhere USA /
Support Ops /
Who is KDInfotech?
KDInfotech offers small and medium sized businesses solutions and support with all aspects of their infrastructure nationwide. We develop, manage, and partner on projects such as, application support, network administration, communication systems, and workstation performance. We like to call ourselves IT Partners that will come in and help in any situation necessary. As a fast growing successful company, we are redefining how tech support benefits our clients.
A Day in the Life of a NetSuite Administrator
Our NetSuite Administrator’s are highly experienced in the finance and technical industries. They will be responsible for working with our clients' third party consultants and internal teams to build out, maintain, deploy, and perform continuous feature updates. Our NetSuite Administrator’s also understand accounting, finance, and procurement processes within NetSuite.
Who should apply
We welcome all applicants with a finance background with hands-on experience with NetSuite Administration. If you have a proven track record in cross collaborating with a variety of stakeholders, managing expectations, and maintaining technology systems we encourage you to apply.
- Work closely with systems teams to lead integrations between a wide variety of platforms
- Manage and support the deployment of new modules, upgrades, and integrations of NetSuite and all integrated platforms
- Maintain NetSuite administration, including user management access control, and enhancements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure the business requirements are met and prepare NetSuite for efficient operations
- Train new users and provide ongoing support to end users
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years of continuous NetSuite Administration experience
- Understanding of the different modules and functions of NetSuite and how they are used with Finance, procurement, and accounting
- Experience working with external vendors on build outs, maintenance, and deployments of NetSuite
- Working experience in the Life Science's Industry is a must
- Excellent communication skills, to be able to extract information from stakeholders on business requirements and provide feedback in any changes in the NetSuite’s functions
- Must have working knowledge of Project Management and have the ability to manage administrative and project based tasks
Why work for KDI?
KDI offers leading edge benefits to all of our team members that include but are not limited to;
Unlimited PTO and Sick days
PPO and HMO options for Medical Benefits
Dental and Vision Benefits
Work from home flexibility
Cell phone reimbursement options