IT Operations Manager
San Mateo, CA
Support Ops /
Who is KDInfotech?
KDInfotech offers small and medium sized businesses solutions and support with all aspects of their infrastructure nationwide. We develop, manage, and partner on projects such as, application support, network administration, communication systems, and workstation performance. We like to call ourselves IT Partners that will come in and help in any situation necessary. As a fast growing successful company, we are redefining how tech support benefits our clients.
A Day in the Life of our IT Operations Manager
As an IT Operations Manager with KDI, you will be responsible for mentoring teams, monitoring hiring needs and maintaining operational aspects for our clients. You will partner with senior leadership, other senior technical operations managers and cross-functional teams to ensure an excellent support experience for our clients. You are a proactive and hands-on leader, with strong technical know-how and the ability to provide great customer service.
Who Should Apply:
We welcome applicants that have been working with IT Infrastructure. Are you someone who enjoys mentoring others and working on multiple solutions? If you thrive in a client facing environment and thrive in dynamic environments, we encourage you to apply.
- Manage day to day operations of support team
- Collaborate with partner teams to achieve shared objectives
- Track key operational metrics, identify process improvement opportunities
- Drive iterative process improvements and measures by defining metrics to meet quality and delivery goals
- Maintain ownership of all vertical and horizontal relationships within the client's environment
- Manage cross-functional project and program planning and execution
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks
- Setting, reviewing, and managing budgets and costs
- Provide coaching for other team members to improve skill sets
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in workforce planning, estimation, and budgeting
- 2+ years of mentoring a team of 2+ personnel
- 2+ years of technical experience prior to management, preferably working in an end-user support role
- Experience administering Cloud applications such as Gsuite, Okta, Box, Onelogin, etc.
- Strong fundamentals in networking protocols and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of best practices involving digital security
- Ability to seamlessly connect with external and internal members of the organization for process improvements
- Experience in procurement and asset management
- Proven track record of creative problem solving, adapting to change, and the desire to build new processes
- Flexible with commute throughout Bay Area, from the South Bay to San Francisco
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
The expected, full-time, annual base pay scale for this position is based off of skills, experience, and location.
Why work for KDI?
KDI offers leading edge benefits to all of our team members that include but are not limited to;
Unlimited PTO and Sick days
PPO and HMO options for Medical Benefits
Dental and Vision Benefits
Cell phone reimbursement options