Community Manager (EU)
Full-time Czech Republic
At Keboola, we’ve built a team culture based on learning, innovation, and most importantly trust. As we’ve grown we continue to embrace the startup vibe and foster a fast-paced and challenging environment. What is unique about our company, is that everyone has a voice and is welcomed to use it. We’re global but well connected and agile. Keboola has offices and team members spanning across Europe, North America, and beyond.
Focused as a product company now for five years, we’ve made big waves by acquiring Enterprise accounts and expanding 30% in 2020, all without outside investment. We’re looking for a talented communications specialist or marketer with project management experience.
The Community Manager is responsible for driving awareness and engagement of our technology programs for our "Community of Keboola users". This role is focused on marketing to existing customers (customer marketing). You will manage the relationship with users and the community, and work closely with the Customer Success and Marketing teams and partners. You will contribute to the overall program strategy, and drive integration of the forums across all community and customer touchpoints. You will help drive alignment on branding and messaging for our community forums to drive visibility and engagement. The Community Manager will be the owner and creator of the Community Content Roadmap (including but not limited to webinars, resource links, Tribe Community, groups, etc.) and conversations happening with our community of users; while ensuring users have access to the resources they need.
What you'll do
- Create and maintain Community Content strategy and roadmap (including but not limited to webinars, resource links, Tribe Community, groups, etc.).
- Manage relationships with ambassadors.
- Deliver content that will resonate with the target audience.
- Manage and maintain our Keboola Tribe Community portal to maximize the number of active members and community interactions (comments, replies, etc.).
- Serve as a resources connector and advocate for Keboola users.
- Stay abreast of customer trends to find patterns.
- Measure and report on the community activity and success metrics.
- Partner with Customer Success, Product, and Marketing teams to represent and advocate for users, create and maintain a feedback loop for new and planned features and marketing activities.
The skills and experience you need to have
- 2-3 years of experience successfully leading community marketing plans and strategies ideally for a technology company, or a background in nonprofits, NGOs, or university alumni networks.
- Care and compassion towards customers with a strong ability to listen and take action.
- A lot of energy and great soft skills.
- Ability to learn and to listen to our customers and take a soft, caring approach to the customers' needs and goals.
A little bit more about the opportunity
- Autonomy within your position. We are focused on outcomes, not micromanaging everything that you do. We love free company movement.
- Work with great brands both locally and worldwide. Ask us who we were working with!
- Work with new industry-leading data technologies.
- The opportunity to create the job you want that fits in with the life you want. We know there is life outside of work, and think fulfillment is achieved when all areas of your life fit together.
- We believe the best people are a bit weird and have an inner engine that drives them.
You can look forward to the following benefits
- Competitive compensation and Stock options.
- Generous paid vacation time. And we mean generous.
- Cool new offices in the heart of Holesovice in Prague.
- We are a company born in the cloud means we are relatively location independent. Want to take an extra-long trip while working on the beach (or forest, or desert?), go ahead - make sure to send us a postcard.
Keboola’s Philosophies and Values
- CARE, LOVE AND RESPECT
- CREATE AND INNOVATE
- GET YOUR STUFF DONE
- ONE TEAM
- NO BULLSHIT
“You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
Come One, Come All
Keboola provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, consultants, and applicants for employment. We do not discriminate on any basis. Here’s the thing: we don’t care what color you are, who you pray to, what gender you identify with, if you have tattoos or your hair is blue. We hire based on skill and culture fit. It really is that simple.
More About Keboola
Everyday Keboola connects data, systems, and people to do their best work all in one place to create magical experiences. Keboola is a hybrid, multi-cloud data platform that reduces your day-to-day complexity with data by streamlining and automating your data processes and systems, creating a scalable data structure that works best for you, and aligns business and IT in a secure environment so they can do meaningful work together. Hundreds of innovative companies use Keboola to unlock their data-driven power. The company has offices in Chicago, Vancouver, London, and Prague. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or visit keboola.com.