Support and Service Consultant
Product Development – Customer Service /
Full time, permanent contract
About our Company
Keepit is a fast-growing IT company that specializes in Cloud-to-Cloud backup. The company has received great support from partners, investors, and customers and is now rapidly expanding. Keepit is owned by two, who have long experience with successfully building up IT-companies. The company has a unique company culture, talented Team and is a cool working place!
Keepit is a cloud-to-cloud backup service provider. The purpose of our platform is to provide our customers with an immutable historical archive of their primary data in systems such as Microsoft 365, GCloud, Salesforce and Dynamics, to protect them from everything from ransomware to simple accidents.
At Keepit, we like to keep it simple. We like to think "less is more". We are one of the leading cloud data protection platforms in a very rapidly growing market and we can see that customers like what we do. We are looking for more colleagues to help us do even more.
The Keepit platform is a set of networked services working in concert; we have strong emphasis on performance and reliability and this influences how we approach development and how we write our code.
About the job
Provide quality customer service to customers. Resolve customer issues, cooperate with developers to help in solving particular cases, answer questions via email. The issues are often of a technical matter and require diving into terms and knowing how our product works.
You will work up to 150 hours per month on a shift schedule. The shift will last 9 hours. As you are part of a 24/7 Support team you should expect to sometimes work on holidays, but you can always trade shifts with your colleagues.
- Provide first and second level email support, product guidance and problem resolution to our customers.
- Perform basic troubleshooting to determine when a product requires development.
- Provide product assistance and support for specifications, performance, connections, setup, features, applications and basic information.
- Conducting on-boarding sessions to new customers and providing follow-ups.
- Troubleshooting session with direct Keepit and partners' customers.
- Advanced written and spoken English.
- Technical education or IT-relevant experience is a great plus.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends - in a rotation with other supporters.
- The ability to easily understand new software and being a quick learner.
- The ability to react positively to changes.
- An exciting and challenging job in a successful business. Our culture is characterized by a positive tone, commitment and result-oriented professionalism, heavily influenced by excitement for what we do
- Unique working environment where your opinion matters
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation, health insurance and other social benefits
- Centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
If all above describes you, Keepit hopes to have you as our new team member to help us grow in the direction that sustains Keepit’s culture of many different talents and nationalities within an informal and trusting environment.