Intern/Trainee Support and Service Consultant
Product Development – Customer Service /
Keepit A/S is a leading Cloud to Cloud Backup service provider. We are expanding business in an expanding market as businesses move their workloads to cloud services. Our company headquarters are in Copenhagen, Denmark, and our main development and operations office is in Lviv, Ukraine.
Would you like to join an internship program developed for Customer Support specialists?
The internship is a great way to feel the Keepit's culture to see if we’re a good fit for you and your career goals.
The possibilities you’ll explore and the impact you’ll have are driven by your ideas and initiative. You will have an internship plan and will have all chances to show, what you can.
You will have a chance to work in an international product company where we are in love with our product and want to make it better.
How would you help us to support our clients and provide the best service ever?
Are you ready to accept the challenge and search, investigate and constantly learn?
We are looking for active and passionate people, who like the client service and some technically spiced issues.
You will provide quality customer service to our beloved customers. Resolve customer issues, answer questions via email and phone. The issues are often of a technical matter and require diving into terms and knowing how our product works.
During the internship, you will work during business hours, from 10 a.m.
After the internship, you will get a chance to join our 24/7 Customer Support team and become an integral part of Keepit.
- Provide email support, support via chats and calls, product guidance and problem resolution to our customers.
- Perform troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting screen-sharing session with direct Keepit and partners' customers.
- Advanced written and spoken English.
- At least Intermediate written and spoken Ukrainian.
- Technical education or IT-relevant experience is a plus.
- Willingness to work in the 24/7 Customer Support team after the internship
- The ability to easily understand new software and being a quick learner.
- The ability to react positively to changes.
About the internship
- The internship will last for 3 months
- The internship will be paid
- You will have a mentor and teammates
- You will perform your tasks with constant communication with your mentor
- We will hire all the successful interns
Keepit offers you
An exciting and challenging job in a successful business. Our culture is characterized by a positive tone, commitment and result-oriented professionalism, heavily influenced by excitement for what we do.
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• A lot of various technical seminars
• Unique working environment where your opinion matters
• Career and professional growth
• Long-term employment with working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
If all above describes you, Keepit hopes to have you as our new team member to help us grow in the direction that sustains Keepit’s culture of many different talents and nationalities within an informal and trusting environment.
We kindly ask you not to provide us with any sensitive categories of personal data when applying for a job with us.
Sensitive categories of personal data include data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, data concerning health or data concerning your sexual orientation.