Sales – Account Executive
Full time, permanent contract
Keepit is a scale-up and a part of an exploding industry that is competing and winning customers from our big competitors in the USA. Be part of the winning team that is fighting to secure the world against hackers and Ransomware. Keepit has, with its innovative cloud-to-cloud backup and restore service, taken the market off guard and is quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with. Be part of a fast-growing international sales team with great energy and great benefits. We are looking for top performers, at our Copenhagen HQ, to help us reach our ambitious goals. Our corporate language is English; however, we are also looking for French, Spanish and Italian Speakers. Are you already located in Copenhagen or do you like to live and work in wonderful, hip and cosy Copenhagen?
Keepit is a scale-up and the industry leader in cloud-to-cloud backup, empowering enterprises to extend data protection best practices to the cloud. Keepit protects your cloud data and leaves you free to leverage new cloud technologies without fear of data loss. Keepit secures; office 365, Salesforce and Google Suite together with all physical devices. Simple to set up and deploy, with the best restore options available so you can find and recover historic data in no time. Keepit is a Danish Security vendor that is located in the Danish national football stadium ‘Parken’ where you have front-row seat to all the matches being played in the stadium.
You will be responsible for:
· Hunting: generate new business opportunities with prospective clients by targeting all verticals in the market
· Take ownership of the entire sales cycle from; exploratory calls, conduct screen share or in person demos of Keepit’s SaaS solution, negotiate price, manage your pipeline and forecast correctly on a monthly and quarterly basis
· Reach key decision makers in order to sell Keepit’s vison, platform and software solution
· Proactively maintain an up-to-date pipeline in Salesforce
· Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
· Although expected to work autonomously, you will be closely supported by the rest of the team when working, negotiating and partnering with prospective clients as you work to close larger deals.
We are looking for:
· Professional, hard-working people with a very positive attitude
· +3 years of experience with B2B with responsibility for the entire sales cycle
· Adept at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline and closing the deal to meet your monthly and quarterly targets
· Competency at managing complex sales opportunities with mid and large enterprises.
· Know everything about uncovering, pain and gains and important stakeholders
· Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment
· Experience in SaaS, Security or backup products is a major plus
· Self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in software sales
· Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
· Native speakers: French, German, Spanish, Italian.
We offer you:
· Career development opportunity,
· Competitive salary with an uncapped OTE
· Other benefits such as private health, pension, subsidized lunch.
· Ongoing training and support for an exciting career in Keepit
· Vibrant culture in our Danish office
· A key part of an international growth journey
· Office at the National Football Stadium
· Relocation assistance
Get in touch with us!