Automation QA Engineer
Product Development – QA /
Full time, permanent contract
Keepit is a cloud-to-cloud backup service provider. The purpose of our platform is to provide our customers with an immutable historical archive of their primary data in systems such as Microsoft 365, GSuite, Salesforce and Dynamics, to protect them from everything from ransomware to simple accidents.
At Keepit, we like to keep it simple. We like to think "less is more". We are one of the leading cloud data protection platforms in a very rapidly growing market and we can see that customers like what we do.
Keepit.com is expanding and we are looking for an Automation tester to join our strong Quality Assurance team.
The job will primarily consist of being responsible for organizing and maintaining the Automated test systems.
- Expanding the functionality of our existing testing frameworks.
- Develop test suits that accurately test and describe specific End-to-End scenarios.
- Write new test cases using Java + Selenide.
- Generate test coverage reports.
- Analyze test reports, identify and report bugs.
- Great written and verbal communication in English is a must.
- Understanding of general programming principles.
- Experience with Java programming language.
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools like Selenium, Selenide, Postman or similar.
- Experience with Rest API.
- Understanding of Version Control (Git, SVN etc).
- Practical experience with test documentation.
- Basic understanding of files and command line tools (Like regular expressions and Powershell)
- Team player.
- Responsible and proactive
- Self-driven and able to create tasks for yourself.
- An exciting and challenging job in a successful business. Our culture is characterized by a positive tone, commitment and result-oriented professionalism, heavily influenced by excitement for what we do
- Unique working environment where your opinion matters
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment
- 20 working-days paid vacation, health insurance and other social benefits after probation
If all above describes you, Keepit hopes to have you as our new team member to help us grow in the direction that sustains Keepit’s culture of many different talents and nationalities within an informal and trusting environment.
We kindly ask you not to provide us with any sensitive categories of personal data when applying for a job with us.
Sensitive categories of personal data include data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, data concerning health or data concerning your sexual orientation.