Product Manager - Retention & Revenue
San Francisco, CA
Product Manager at Keepsafe
Keepsafe is a four-year old, profitable, post-series A startup with over 60 million users globally on iOS and Android. Our founders are serial entrepreneurs from Germany who appreciate ambitious and independent thinking, precision, beautiful code, and above all else privacy!
As a Product Manager at Keepsafe, you’ll empower millions of people who use our apps daily. Our first product has a strong user-base with over 60 million users generating millions in revenue. This is an opportunity to completely take over a business unit. This position reports directly to the CEO and is based out of San Francisco, CA.
This role will focus on user retention and revenue growth and allows for an opportunity to carry a lot of responsibility and have a direct impact on the company.
- You come to us with experience in product management, ideally in the consumer web or mobile space.
- You have experience with analytics, analysis reporting and ideally you are versed in SQL.
- You have conducted qualitative consumer user research for digital products.
- Understanding of behavioral psychology is a plus.
About the Role
- Your day-to-day will include examining and predicting user behavior using analytics. You will dive into data to find patterns that help us understand retention. This will drive the product and optimization roadmap for which you will be working closely with Engineering to bring these insights to a live product.
- You will conduct qualitative user research through interviews, questionnaires and other methods, identifying motivations for initial and repeat purchases.
- You will get to work directly on the pipeline for engineering’s Project Management.
- In this position, you will have the opportunity to design and implement your own experiments based on hypotheses from the data you collect.
Keepsafe’s mission is to make privacy and security simple. We believe that everyone should have the same control of privacy in their digital life as they do in their physical life. We’re working on a family of products to make it easy for people to protect their personal space. With over 60 million users on our existing products—we’re just getting started.
Our engineering team is at the forefront of security, smart encryption, key management, data transcoding, secure and fast cloud sync, and back-end custom analytics development for the future. By working at Keepsafe, you can expect to collaborate directly with our product and design teams and work with your peers to make impactful decisions about how things get done. Learn more about some of our software on Github and our Engineering blog.
Our Recruitment Process:
Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do. We move quickly and go from initial screen to an on-site within a week or less pending availability. If all goes well, we will have an offer by the end of the full day on-site.
Read our CEO’s post about "test driving" at Keepsafe to learn more about our hiring process!