iOS Core Developer
San Francisco, CA
iOS Core Developer at Keepsafe
Keepsafe is a four-year old, profitable, post-series A startup with over 60 million users globally on iOS and Android. Our founders are serial entrepreneurs from Germany who appreciate ambitious and independent thinking, precision, beautiful code, and above all else privacy!
As an iOS core engineer at Keepsafe you focus specifically on core infrastructure that is the foundation of our products. You work close with other engineers to build and own the underlying frameworks that speed up our development speed. You will work with the CTO and other lead engineers on designing and implementing core components that will be used across multiple products (e.g. sync). You will be at the heart of our products making sure we can accelerate product development speed over time.
- Own the entire lifecycle of core infrastructure, from requirements to design and implementation.
- Lay the foundation for a multi product codebase that is designed for the right amount of reusability and flexibility.
- Build reusable UI components to give Keepsafe products a consistent look and feel
- Work closely with the CTO to translate company vision and roadmap into architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of professional programming experience and deep knowledge in one or more programming language
- Experience architecting software systems from the ground up
- Experience with iOS development
- Programming experience in Swift
- Knowledge of iOS performance tools and optimization techniques
Nice to Have
- Startup experience preferred
- Experience using Keepsafe a plus!
- Passionate about the Keepsafe mission
Our Tech Stack
- Android - Kotlin
- iOS - Swift 3
Keepsafe’s mission is to make privacy and security simple. We believe that everyone should have the same control of privacy in their digital life as they do in their physical life. We’re working on a family of products to make it easy for people to protect their personal space. With over 60 million users on our existing products—we’re just getting started.
Our engineering team is at the forefront of security, smart encryption, key management, data transcoding, secure and fast cloud sync, and back-end custom analytics development for the future. By working at Keepsafe, you can expect to collaborate directly with our product and design teams and work with your peers to make impactful decisions about how things get done. Learn more about some of our software on Github and our Engineering blog.
Our Recruitment Process:
Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do. We move quickly and go from initial screen to an on-site within a week or less pending availability. If all goes well, we will have an offer by the end of the full day on-site.
Read our CEO’s post about "test driving" at Keepsafe to learn more about our hiring process!