Partnerships Development Manager (Nashville)
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
We are looking for a Partnerships Development Manager to report directly into the Head of Partnerships. The ideal candidate will have a business development background and a proven track record of engaging at the CXO level. This person should demonstrate an ability to think strategically about partnerships, product, and technical challenges within a broad portfolio of segments as well as have the capacity to build and convey compelling value propositions. This is a tremendous opportunity for a hungry individual to help build KeepTruckin’s partnerships strategy.
- Achieve monthly quota of Qualified Opportunities and Closed Business
- Work closely with the Partnerships Team to develop targeted outbound lists, call strategies and messaging to drive partner opportunity creation
- Create, prioritize, and qualify strategic target partner lists within a defined vertical/segment
- Outline and execute strategy for inbound partner requests (including segmentation, prioritization and contractual elements with a focus on quality partner additions)
- Provide continual input to the Partnerships Organization in order to refine positioning and adapt to new market opportunities
- 2+ years business development/sales experience
- Consistently exceed quota and key performance metrics
- Experience managing multiple projects and being detail oriented
- Excel at time management and prioritizing top objectives
- Ability to engage and influence CXO level executives
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.