VP of Sales, New Products
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the heart of Music City, KeepTruckin’s office is a block away from the historic Ryman Auditorium where Susan B. Anthony spoke and the former home of The Grand Ole Opry. Two blocks away, Broadway is lined with bars and honky tonks where live music can be heard at any time of day. For the sports fans, the Tennessee Titans’ stadium is right across the Cumberland River. Our building—also known as the L & C Annex—was home to the pioneering African American WLAC radio program in the 50s and 60s where they played host to performers like Jimi Hendrix and the Hytones. On a given day, our Nashville team can found playing ping pong, enjoying live music, or exploring this legendary city.
About the opportunity
As the VP of Sales you will lead the efforts of launching new products within KeepTruckin. We’re continuing to innovate and our next product lines will have a tremendous impact in the trucking industry. You’ll be tasked with developing our go to market strategy and building a top-performing sales organization from the ground up. Ever wish you could do Series A work at a Series C company? This is your chance.
What you'll do:
- Drive new business bookings through execution of the company’s go-to-market and demand strategy.
- Coordinate and manage sales team activities daily to ensure consistent planning for commitments.
- Apply strong sales methodology, and participate in and conduct sales meetings with key accounts, coaching and helping sales team in active sales-cycle deals.
- Improve existing practices and tools to achieve the best scalable, efficient, and repeatable sales processes.
- Demonstrate a leadership style that is competitive, upbeat, and drives others toward reaching sales goals.
- Maximize and maintain a strong pipeline by optimizing marketing opportunities while creating new opportunities through active demand generation across multiple channels.
- Achieve very aggressive division business objectives.
- Scale the sales organization with people and processes to meet the growth demands of the business.
Experience we're looking for:
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience
- Demonstrated success of building and leading high-performing sales teams that have generated over $100M in revenue.
- Experience leading both inside and outside sales teams
- A track record of developing top sales talent within fast-moving and frequently changing environments.
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision-making to inform the sales process
- Undeniable leadership qualities; people want to follow you.
- History of developing sales enablement programs.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.