Human Resources Manager
San Francisco, CA
KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
We are looking for a HR Manager to join our team in San Francisco. The role includes managing, defining, implementing and maintaining all HR related functions. This person will be a trusted partner to our overall team and its leaders. The organization will look to this position to provide wisdom and counsel on structure and planning with a clear lens towards business growth and success. A deep understanding of employment law, compensation, as well as a kind and practical perspective on employee relations are key to this role.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Organizational and headcount planning
- Compensation and stock management
- On-boarding of new hires
- Administration of HR related documentation and processes
- Benefits implementation and administration
- Implementation and management of performance review processes
- Immigration support and collaboration with our legal providers
- Employee relations management
- Support for recruiting efforts
- BA or BS + 5 years industry experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication, coaching and listening skills
- HR and office systems, e.g. Google Applications, HRIS systems, ATS systems, Word, Excel
- Ability and interest in developing a deep understanding of the business and the goals of the leadership team
- Strong interest and ability to organize large amounts of employee information in an efficient manner
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment