SMB Sales Manager
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
We are looking for an SMB Sales Manager to help create the strategy and execute sales into the Small and Medium-Sized market. You have a proven track record managing and mentoring SaaS sales teams to perform consistently at or above team quota. Reporting to the VP of Sales, this is a tremendous opportunity to help develop KeepTruckin’s market leadership and presence in the Nashville region.
- Ensure SMB Sales team monthly performance goals are met and exceeded
- Recruit, hire and retain new Account Executives
- Set KPIs and revenue goals across the SMB team
- Ensure consistent execution of end-to-end sales process.
- Collaborate with Sales Development Team to craft prospecting guidelines
- Ensure use of CRM and forecasting tools to report key metrics
- Work with Marketing and Sales Development to ensure proper working of qualified leads
- Ensure smooth hand off to Customer Success
- 3-5 years experience directly managing SMB SaaS sales teams
- Prior experience meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Active listening skills with ability to build trust
- Competitive mindset always striving for success
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Knows what results are important, and focuses resources to achieve them
- Keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a business situation
- Strong ownership attitude
- Strong Experience with Salesforce or other CRM and sales technologies for forecasting, pipeline management, and sales acceleration
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.