San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the job:
Be one of the founding members of KeepTruckin’s Strategy department, focused on everything from high-level growth strategy, to more tactical questions around go-to-market, international, sales and marketing models, and pricing.
- Driving vision and execution as an important member of our cross-functional strategy team
- Identify both proactive (forward looking, your own initiative) and reactive (fulfilling strategy and analysis requests from other stakeholders) strategy initiatives, and prioritize them
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, marketing, finance, product, business operations, and other parts of the business to acquire the right data and context for strategic analysis
- Develop a holistic understanding of the various components of KeepTruckin’s business and be able to apply the multidisciplinary thinking to all your strategic analysis
- Effectively communicate and shepherd the results of your work and analysis to leaders and functional owners in other parts of the business
- 7+ years of experience in management or strategy consulting, investment banking and private equity, product management, and operations, ideally in technology companies
- Strong intuition and ability around working with and drawing conclusions from data, and competency with Excel and other basic analytical tools
- BA/BS/MS from a leading institution, MBA is a big plus
- Experience working on cross-functional projects with various stakeholders and a demonstrated expertise in managing such projects
- Self-guided and able to work in ambiguous environments under tight and unpredictable timelinesAbility to navigate through large companies and build and nurture relationships with all kinds of leaders and teams
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.