Senior Revenue Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Finance & Accounting
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About The Role:
The Senior Revenue Analyst will be part of the revenue team within the Finance organization. This role will support all aspects of the revenue cycle including; providing timely and accurate internal reporting of financial results, a seamless month-end financial close and external audit management.
As a finance team member you will have broad exposure to various functions within KeepTruckin, including; BizOps, Order Management, Sale Ops and more. This is a newly created position due to our explosive growth. This position reports to the Senior Accounting Manager and will be located in our San Francisco headquarters.
- Responsible for all aspects of KeepTruckin's revenue analysis including: preparation of revenue schedules, account analysis and reconciliations of all revenue related accounts
- Provide input for on-going development and improvement on systems and operational process, including consideration, implementation, and enhancement of revenue recognition tools
- Assist in the preparation of materials for internal and external review and audits
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis, process improvements as needed
- 4+ years of financial operations experience with emphasis in revenue
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with experience working in a big data environment
- Strong financial systems background in Zuora & NetSuite, preferred
- Detailed oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present findings in concise manner
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detailed oriented with an appreciation for accuracy
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment & meet strict deadlines
- Experience with ASC 606 and US GAAP a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.