Business System Analyst
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the job:
As a Business System Analyst, you will be responsible for managing all Sales/Support/Marketing tools, identifying opportunities to optimize our process and being an internal point of contact for training and assistance for sales, support and marketing teams.
- Be an expert in all Sales/Support/Marketing tools used within the company
- Provide on-board training to new hires on tools and provide ongoing training for new tools that are built
- Identify tools or automations within current sales/marketing/support processes to help drive efficiency or reduce the instances of errors being committed
- Develop and execute on QA plan when new sales tools are built to ensure features have intended behavior
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders to create a shared understanding of project requirements
- Create and update documentation for different audiences within the team
- Focus on continuous learning and early feedback loops
- Engineering background with understanding of technology related to business solutions
- Detail-oriented with good documentation and testing skills
- 2 year experience working on Salesforce platform, certification is a plus
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English skills
- Strong analytical, facilitation and problem-solving skills
- Natural self-starter
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.