Business System Analyst
KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
As a Business System Analyst, you will be responsible for managing all Sales/Support/Marketing tools, identifying opportunities to optimize our process and being an internal point of contact for training and assistance for sales, support and marketing teams.
YOUR DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Be an expert in all Sales/Support/Marketing tools used within the company
- Provide on-board training to new hires on tools and provide ongoing training for new tools that are built
- Identify tools or automations within current sales/marketing/support processes to help drive efficiency or reduce the instances of errors being committed
- Develop and execute on QA plan when new sales tools are built to ensure features have intended behavior
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders to create a shared understanding of project requirements
- Create and update documentation for different audiences within the team
- Focus on continuous learning and early feedback loops
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Engineering background with understanding of technology related to business solutions
- Detail-oriented with good documentation and testing skills
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce (Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus)
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English skills
- Strong analytical, facilitation and problem-solving skills
- Natural self-starter