SMB Customer Experience Manager
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the Role:
As SMB Customer Experience Manager, you will deliver insights and strategies to help KeepTruckin deliver a world-class customer experience for our SMB customers. You will build a comprehensive view of our existing customer journey, identifying the impact of various touchpoints on customer success, satisfaction and retention. Based on your analysis, you will make recommendations on how to structure both automated touches and customer success team outreaches. We're looking for someone eager to tackle the challenges faced by a company experiencing hyper-growth, and motivated by the opportunity to drive substantial impact. The SMB Customer Experience Manager will be located in our SF HQ and report to the Director of Customer Success, SMB.
- Develop and maintain an exhaustive customer journey map which documents all touchpoints for SMB customers throughout their lifecycle
- Identify tools and develop methods to increase customer activation as efficiently as possible
- Assess drivers for customer churn and deliver scaled customer treatments to augment our Customer Success team efforts
- Track the effectiveness of all Customer Success activities and continue to refine segmentation messaging and tactics
- Partner with engineering, Business Operations and other cross-functional partners to advocate for tool and product improvements to further enhance customer success
- Own, improve and maintain automatic touch points throughout the SMB journey
- Customer-centric thinker with a track-record of delivering scalable solutions in a high-growth environment
- Background in Customer Experience Management, User Experience or Customer Success with a strong familiarity with Customer Journey Mapping and in-product customer onboarding tools
- Strong project management skills with the ability to drive cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, high-ambiguity environment; setting personal objectives and ruthlessly prioritizing activities based on impact
- Bias-to-action with an experimental mindset: you love to test, learn and refine
- Analytical drive to measure the results of your work and desire to continually improve upon key metrics
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Gainsight, WalkMe, Pendo, Appcues
- Hard-working, humble and collaborative
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.