Senior Product Manager
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the Job
As a Senior Product Manager at KeepTruckin, you will partner closely with other product managers, designers, engineers, and stakeholders to make our vision of connecting the world’s trucks a reality. In this role, we’ll be relying on you to own the success of mission-critical initiatives that will drive rapid company growth. And you’ll need to quickly develop expert knowledge of our customers, our offerings, and the market. In return, you’ll receive visibility across the organization and will be a key voice in one of the most exciting companies in the transportation industry. This is a great time to join KeepTruckin, and we’re looking for heavy-hitters to join us on our mission.
- Get close to our customers to discover how we can create solutions that make their lives significantly better.
- Partner closely with our design team to design product features that turn our customers into raving fans.
- Partner closely with engineering to quickly and iteratively ship code that has a very high success rate.
- Formulate, champion, and constantly rationalize the product roadmap.
- Be the CEO of the product; partner cross-functionally with all other teams to ensure that we provide a fantastic customer experience throughout the entire customer journey.
- Actively contribute to an amazing work culture.
- Whatever else needs to be done in order to succeed.
- High customer empathy, with a desire to get in the shoes of our customers.
- Have high “EQ”; be even-keeled, flexible, and able to quickly adapt to unexpected changes
- Have an incredible work ethic
- Solid product chops from a reputable company
- Proven experience in delivering commercially successful software products
- Be data-driven; you regularly seek out and use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and opinions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with different personality types and seniority levels
- Have enough technical knowledge to enough to gain the respect of software engineers
- Experience working effectively with remote/offshore teams
- Experience working within a high-growth technology environments
- A great sense of humor.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.