Channel / Email Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
KeepTruckin is seeking a self-driven, talented and detail-oriented email marketer to scale and optimize our already successful email marketing campaigns, as well as, continue the growth of our partner marketing program. This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in a high-growth and fast-paced industry.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you’ll be an integral part of an exciting startup marketing team, taking charge to set goals & drive results from day one. This role requires core experience in email marketing and any additional skills in channel or referral marketing are great to have. You’ll work closely with the partnerships team to help both resellers and referral partners understand KeepTruckin’s value proposition and differentiation. You will be responsible for building effective email marketing campaigns to spread awareness, grow our partner sales channel and increase revenue from referrals.
- Dive deep into our current email campaigns to improve overall performance.
- Build new email campaigns based on data and customer behavior.
- Manage and execute marketing activities to generate demand through channel partners such as webinars, press releases, research reports, etc.
- Implement robust lead tracking processes to rigorously measure the ROI of all partner co-marketing activities.
- Expand the referral marketing program from its infant stages to fully developed platform.
- Create materials and content alongside our Product and Design teams to engage partners and increase referral rates.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, able to build plans and execute effectively
- Resourceful and scrappy - able to creatively leverage available content and develop tools to get programs launched quickly
- Able to draft email copy, messaging, positioning, and core marketing collateral
- Experienced in email marketing
- Collaborative & experienced working in a Sales-driven environment
- Minimum 4 years experience in sales and/or marketing roles
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.